Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know if this game will be a proper sandbox or if is just a VN with extra walking?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
need to explore the mansion better, any advice? thanks :D
Well, there are plenty of rooms indoors (locked or unlocked at certain times) and there are areas outside in the back yard you can explore. Not to mention a certain object you have to examine in one of the rooms. So I'd start there, maybe? :unsure::giggle:

Geraldino943

Jun 23, 2023
Do the 7 deadly sins represent the 7 people in the mansion?
The way i see it, MC and Kate are too new to be part of the books. Annabelle had sloth, and Victoria had Pride. Depending on how much debauchery happens my base-guess is Olivia = lust, Madeline = Greed, and Rebecca = envy.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Well, there are plenty of rooms indoors (locked or unlocked at certain times) and there are areas outside in the back yard you can explore. Not to mention a certain object you have to examine in one of the rooms. So I'd start there, maybe? :unsure::giggle:
Sycho are all the books added to this version of the game? if so where is the rest I found two at Viktori and Anabel

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
The way i see it, MC and Kate are too new to be part of the books. Annabelle had sloth, and Victoria had Pride. Depending on how much debauchery happens my base-guess is Olivia = lust, Madeline = Greed, and Rebecca = envy.
I thought for sure that Victoria would represent Wrath being the stereotypical angry elder sister character and then Madeline could be Pride. I would think that MC could be Greed as his whole motive is all about money and he seems to be bad with it. I could see Rebecca being Envy. Kate could somehow fit into being Gluttony but it's unseen or there could be another lady that gets introduced that fits the role better.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
The games look amazing so far, but this blackmail part is starting to get annoying. Hopefully the whole game won't be built around it.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes