Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hello all here is the next release of Midnight Sin v0.1.8

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Crazygamer43 could you please update the OP Thanks
Thanks for share.
BTW, somebody managed to resolve this?

Hello all here is the next release of Midnight Sin v0.1.8

Enjoy and Take Care

• Added a new event to get into Annabelle’s room when Kate is cleaning.

Reactions: Nmber naine

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
It was all: Dad died>Creepy Mist>Mind Control>Orgies>The End. With a bare-bones plot of three sisters and mansions.
Yeah, did the game every explain what the mist was and, especially, why it made MC's relatives hot for him?

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
Im liking the game so far, Faerin is one of the most consistent game creator in this platform. MoTH was an unforgetable experience in terms of character and route progression, even tho its renders and animations are a bit old i think the way that its builds the scenes little by little is awasome; a game that really puts you into the game as the main character.

Mystwood M. is a hell of a manager experience that i consider, based on my little experience, is not as complicated as other games but is still entretaining enough to get you playing for a while. As good as it is, is not even close to the first game i think beacuse it felt rushed near the end, and other details like story development and etc. Buuuuut i like the mechanical aspects like changing clothes dependening on the "corruption level" or the clients stories, the cards, the experience, etc. These details made the game pretty fun to play.

I would like to think that the developer will merge his experience in this 2 games into the third, to give us a fresh product that could be better than the previous one and quality near to the first.

Psdt: I said Faerin is consistent because he continuously updates the game, its content is high quality compared to other games and is being updated almost monthly. There are more than enough examples of developers that make excuses to delay updates month after month to finally abandon the game with all the greens in their pockets.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks! but is there enough content except the house rooms to do something?
It's not gotten to the point where there are any sex scenes (aside from the 2 masturbation scenes with Victoria and Annabelle or the sex scene with Rebecca at the beginning) yet if that's what you're asking. It's still too early in the game.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes