Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Kinda stuck at MC quest "I wonder if there's anything useful in my bedroom"
Already clicked on everything in the room, but there are no triggers... welp? :geek:

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
what's the point, after every update I have to start over. My save isn't loading. This is extremely frustrating. German is selectable but everything in the game is English.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
what's the point, after every update I have to start over. My save isn't loading. This is extremely frustrating. German is selectable but everything in the game is English.
Are you moving your saves to the new version and deleting the old? OR, are you just overwriting the old version with the new? If it is the former, the saves should work. If it is the latter, then do the former. I found that out with Mystwood Manor. If you just overwrite the old, the new stuff doesn't always happen, and the saves usually don't work.

Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My stats say 42%, but i can't do anything to improve the realtionships. Can still wonder around the house, but not much to do. Just to be sure, this is the end of this version?
Just follow the hints, if you run out of hints, you are done for now.
Did you bother to copy them over from the old folder?

Reactions: Sycho and Pete129

dewa19

Jun 5, 2018
im stuck at anabelle quest
a housekeeping emergency would probably get kate to leave annabelle room . help

ok found solution

Reactions: Bill66

alipote

Dec 23, 2018
Hey guys. I need help. ( a housekeeping emergency would probably get kate to leave annabelle room )
I took the toilet paper, but the inventory does not open.

1701002165886.png

Reactions: whiteslope

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you. Also, out of curiosity, what resolution are you playing the game in? We've seen at least one report from a player who was using a higher resolution than 1920x1080 having the same problem in the previous version where they had to click on the book Annabelle had under her arm. I'm thinking that might be the case here as well.
I am not sure which is the correct one (most probably both are the same) you can find them attached.

Thanks in advance.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Aren't Unity saves supposed to be in documents or appdata, where they're tucked in safe and sound? No wonder why I had to start from the beginning like two times now. What an inconvenience.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
help i cant save the game before the first choice in the game and considering it said it may lock you out of certain things i would like to do a both routs gameplay but it looks like i cant this dev if you ask me is retarded locking something like a fucking save so if any of you can help me plz try and do so

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Oooooo! Please, please, please can we have this in the next release. Only I'd prefer nectarine to apricot. Apricot is way over the top. And the Nuns must be Cistercian. Thank you.
They must also be left handed, black haired and from Portugal (but not Lisbon).

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes