Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
well i saw no hints in the game at all only thing i see is go to her room or whatever when i hover over the character so game hints need work honestly one cant bring up the actual helpful hints when needed
Pay atention to what the MC say, he pretty much tells you what you have to do all the time. Those are the hints. When you knock at the door and the maid is inside and dont let you go in, the MC says he needs to find a way to distract the maid, or something like that. Thats the HINT.
So the game have the permanent hints that tell you pretty much what to do, and then the MC still give you hints of what you need to do when the permanent hints dont tell you the solution.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am not sure which is the correct one (most probably both are the same) you can find them attached.

Thanks in advance.
I'm not seeing a problem in that scene as I was able to access the inventory once I took the toilet paper roll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Aren't Unity saves supposed to be in documents or appdata, where they're tucked in safe and sound? No wonder why I had to start from the beginning like two times now. What an inconvenience.
You're thinking of Ren'Py games as those save in "AppData/Renpy/name of the game" folder. These games developed by Faerin always stores the saves in the game's folder (it's been that way the past three games or 6 years now) which needs to be moved to the updated game's folder before you can continue.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
well i saw no hints in the game at all only thing i see is go to her room or whatever when i hover over the character so game hints need work honestly one cant bring up the actual helpful hints when needed also when i closed the game and i just reopened all my saves are gone so this game is really poorly made saves disappear i guess me calling it shit wasnt a mistake after all
I think you might find that it's not the game that's shit it could be something else PEBCAC maybe

pebcac-problem-exists-between-chair-and-computer-mens-t-shirt.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how much content do we have ? scenes \ hours of playing...
Thanks for your answer
Not a lot yet.
Aren't Unity saves supposed to be in documents or appdata, where they're tucked in safe and sound? No wonder why I had to start from the beginning like two times now. What an inconvenience.
No, that is Ren'Py, in Unity, the saves go where the dev tells it, which is this folder called SAVES in the main game's folder. Complex shit.
help i cant save the game before the first choice in the game and considering it said it may lock you out of certain things i would like to do a both routs gameplay but it looks like i cant this dev if you ask me is retarded locking something like a fucking save so if any of you can help me plz try and do so
You can't save in the middle of the scene, that is hard to do in Unity. The tutorial counts as a scene, so you have to finish that first. Just be nice this time.
That's my problem. I click inventory icon but there is no action.
What resolution are you playing at?
What do I do here
View attachment 3120232

according to walkthrough, there is a book in MC's room Volume Two: Greed (found in MC’s room) but I have clicked on everything that looks like a book...MC keeps commenting they are old boring books, books around and on the desk don't seem to be clickable
View attachment 3120234
these are books I have found (no book in inventory so I haven't found the book in MC's room)
Keep clicking on your book shelves.
well i saw no hints in the game at all only thing i see is go to her room or whatever when i hover over the character so game hints need work honestly one cant bring up the actual helpful hints when needed also when i closed the game and i just reopened all my saves are gone so this game is really poorly made saves disappear i guess me calling it shit wasnt a mistake after all
Sounds like you turned them off then. The hints are mostly easy, and you deleting your saves is not our fault.

alipote

Dec 23, 2018
Not a lot yet.
No, that is Ren'Py, in Unity, the saves go where the dev tells it, which is this folder called SAVES in the main game's folder. Complex shit.
You can't save in the middle of the scene, that is hard to do in Unity. The tutorial counts as a scene, so you have to finish that first. Just be nice this time.
Sounds like you turned them off then. The hints are mostly easy, and you deleting your saves is not our fault.
1701034759526.png

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Not a lot yet.
i didnt delete my saves so it is your fault all i did was save then quit the game and when i reopened it all my saves were gone so fix your shit see i can get a attitude aswell i wouldnt want to but man this game is a buggy mess and the hints arent helpful or usefull if one cant pull them up at anytime to see it again to remind them on what they need to do because if the hints were useful how come i didnt know what to do explain that to me and to add where saves go in unity i will do you a solid and help you out because they dont go where the dev wants them they go here
\AppData\LocalLow
learn your stuff first my friend

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
because if the hints were useful how come i didnt know what to do explain that to me
Because you didn't pay attention when the game clearly told you how to proceed.
That's how come you didn't know & most other people, who paid attention, did know.

You being shit at a game & failing at elementary information gathering, does not make the game shit.

Reactions: Faerin
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes