Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
help i cant save the game before the first choice in the game and considering it said it may lock you out of certain things i would like to do a both routs gameplay but it looks like i cant this dev if you ask me is retarded locking something like a fucking save so if any of you can help me plz try and do so
you can't save when dialoge screen is open, you can save when you are not interacting with someone, before or after the dialoges.

Reactions: TheDevian

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
So anything else to do after getting information from the server in her room?
I love these guessing games ... let's see! :unsure: MS updates on the last friday of the month, Uhmm, could it be that the game server will be off-line until then? Naw! that'd be too easy, there must be some other clues. Anyone else can help?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
What do I do here
Midnight Sin V0.1.8 Screenshot 2023.11.26 - 13.12.54.56.png

according to walkthrough, there is a book in MC's room Volume Two: Greed (found in MC’s room) but I have clicked on everything that looks like a book...MC keeps commenting they are old boring books, books around and on the desk don't seem to be clickable
Midnight Sin V0.1.8 Screenshot 2023.11.26 - 13.17.19.93.png
these are books I have found (no book in inventory so I haven't found the book in MC's room)

Reactions: SiyanBoy

melocrisis

Jun 3, 2021
Can someone give me a last updated full save plz?just change my pc and i really dont wanna play it again,its time is the quater……I really need a hero:cry:

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Here is the latest walkthrough (v0.1.8) for the game.

Enjoy! :)
your walk through doesnt tell us anything it looks to me all you did was look at what times the characters are where ever and you called it a day so my question to you how do we get kate out of that room so we can walk in and see that persons online character name and i bet you cant answer this if im going off your so called walk through

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
your walk through doesnt tell us anything it looks to me all you did was look at what times the characters are where ever and you called it a day so my question to you how do we get kate out of that room so we can walk in and see that persons online character name and i bet you cant answer this if im going off your so called walk through
With that kind of a dick-ish attitude, I'm not even going to bother answering your question since the answer is literally IN the walkthrough. Try reading it.

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
What do I do here
View attachment 3120232

according to walkthrough, there is a book in MC's room Volume Two: Greed (found in MC’s room) but I have clicked on everything that looks like a book...MC keeps commenting they are old boring books, books around and on the desk don't seem to be clickable
View attachment 3120234
these are books I have found (no book in inventory so I haven't found the book in MC's room)
In the bookshelf thers books, keep clicking on them, the MC will keep saying diferent things untill he notices one of the 7 deadly sins book. I think you need to click on the books 5 times untill u get the book.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
this dev if you ask me is retarded locking something like a fucking save so if any of you can help me plz try and do so
my thoughts you cant impossible and shit game for adding crap like this
Wow.
Just... wow.
So That's What Stupid Looks Like.jpg

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
Go to the bathroom in the lower floor, click in the toilet paper to add it to your inventory. Open your inventory and click on the toilet paper and then use it in the toilet.

The hints in the game are pretty good. Ppl just need to use they brain. I imediatly though i had to do something in the kitchen or bathroom to distract the maid. Once i find out i could interact with stuff in one of the bathrooms it became logic what i had to do.

Reactions: TheDevian

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Go to the bathroom in the lower floor, click in the toilet paper to add it to your inventory. Open your inventory and click on the toilet paper and then use it in the toilet.

The hints in the game are pretty good. Ppl just need to use they brain. I imediatly though i had to do something in the kitchen or bathroom to distract the maid. Once i find out i could interact with stuff in one of the bathrooms it became logic what i had to do.
well i saw no hints in the game at all only thing i see is go to her room or whatever when i hover over the character so game hints need work honestly one cant bring up the actual helpful hints when needed also when i closed the game and i just reopened all my saves are gone so this game is really poorly made saves disappear i guess me calling it shit wasnt a mistake after all

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes