Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah well they still have one G2 series model on this site. That's what G2F looks like, if you actually render it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Virt-A-Mate also uses G2F models. G3F is pretty similar except IRay support.
But yes, that's actually closer to the second and third pics you posted.

Meanwhile in the 2020s, G8 and G9 and PBR:

People who look almost like... people? In DAZ?

And that's just some random examples from skimming through the character uploads. Probably there are even better ones.
There probably will be and yeah you can make pretty lifelike figures in DAZ won't argue with you there.
But how long do you think that those renders took and how much alteration in PS did it take to get those renders to look like that or do you think that those are renders in DAZ with no post work in PS?
How many hours do you think went into rendering that single render and then how many hours post work to get it to look just right in PS?
They are individual renders they're not part of a game. The dev is rendering a lot more than just one render for his update every month not just a single render for a product he's trying to sell that's been adapted using PS.
Please tell me you didn't think that they were just rendered in DAZ without any post work in PS.
Anyone that uses DAZ (and I'm one of them) will tell you that what it looks like in the ad is not what you get in the final render in DAZ
So If I said to you depending on what kind of rig you have to get one of those renders would take say 3 hours per render and an hour post work in DAZ
So say 4 hours per render x 12 hours a day 30 days a month that would equal a grand total of 90 renders a month
But we haven't included animations yet either a good one second clip takes 6 - 10 hours on a decent machine
So now we are down to 87 renders and an animation do you really think people would be happy with an update like that?
Honestly I won't deny you can do great things with DAZ for individual renders and a lot of manipulation in PS, but when it comes to making a game it's a bit different
Oh and I just took a look at the threads you're active in and the games you have played, I mean your saying the girls look Barbie like but you're playing a game of the Porcine nature maybe that's it it's just not your kink I also don't see many that beat this one for quality of renders either

Reactions: TheDevian

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
" Study – Painting of woman wearing a red feathered cloak. "
There is no painting in the study.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
my mistake,i did it ty
No problem at all and thank you for letting me know you got it to work. I was going to ask that you check your resolution as that can sometimes cause problems with the hitboxes, but since you were able to place the book in the bookcase, it doesn't sound like that would be the issue.

Reactions: TheDevian

andygrx

Jan 5, 2022
No problem at all and thank you for letting me know you got it to work. I was going to ask that you check your resolution as that can sometimes cause problems with the hitboxes, but since you were able to place the book in the bookcase, it doesn't sound like that would be the issue.
thanks again for the quick response,this is another masterpiece of a game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah well they still have one G2 series model on this site. That's what G2F looks like, if you actually render it
Virt-A-Mate also uses G2F models. G3F is pretty similar except IRay support.
But yes, that's actually closer to the second and third pics you posted.

Meanwhile in the 2020s, G8 and G9 and PBR:

People who look almost like... people? In DAZ?

And that's just some random examples from skimming through the character uploads. Probably there are even better ones.
Where did you get those images from? is someone making a game with them? We need Gen Tags

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys and girls want say you all about saving . do you want to be able to save in a scene . if you hit esc it being up settings but you can not save . it would be better if you could So please Faerin could you make it so What say you all please response .let him know if you want it or not

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys and girls want say you all about saving . do you want to be able to save in a scene . if you hit esc it being up settings but you can not save . it would be better if you could So please Faerin could you make it so What say you all please response .let him know if you want it or not
You are not able to save during scenes. This is intentional.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes