Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Uhhh installed 1.9 - moved saves from 1.8.... I was fully complete progression wise in 1.8, load up 1.9 with my save. Zero activity's nothing to do.... Anyone else?
Can you attach one of your saves, please? I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hard to believe that this is the third game by an already successful dev.

1) Women still look like Genesis 2 / 3 plastic dolls, including the glass eye reflections, the typical barbie figure, etc
So this which is a gen 2

1703888967828.jpeg

Looks like this

1703889262819.png

You on the right settings or maybe visit the optician for a thicker pair of glasses

And she really looks like Barbie

1703890151172.png

That must have been one hell of a pirate version that you got of the film, or did mommy just give you any old doll and tell you it was Barbie

2) Gameplay so far: Advance time by 1 hour, creep around the house, hoping that one of the 5 people in the house already have a dialogue, repeat

3) The MC just keeps talking and talking with absolutely no decision on the player's end; and when you finally get to make decision, it is this:

A) Be a good little boy
B) Be a naughty little boy

Where the B choice always leads to negative relationship points (or a straight game over), so we already know where this is going:

Keep licking those boots, make compliments, give gifts, be that good little boy until the inevitable handjob / blowjob escalation ladder.

Yawn. :sleep:
To the next couple of points the game is a work in progress, and as you have already said the dev is a successful one and I work for him and don't even know where it's going so how do you?
Obviously you have some inside track that we working on the game don't know about
Anway in the words of Obi Wan

1703890734161.gif

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
good update . noticed this is not the extra version . so i went through the game files and found this bonus angle of the victoria spy scene . so i assume this is the image in the extra version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: blaaahunter

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hard to believe that this is the third game by an already successful dev.

1) Women still look like Genesis 2 / 3 plastic dolls, including the glass eye reflections, the typical barbie figure, etc

2) Gameplay so far: Advance time by 1 hour, creep around the house, hoping that one of the 5 people in the house already have a dialogue, repeat

3) The MC just keeps talking and talking with absolutely no decision on the player's end; and when you finally get to make decision, it is this:

A) Be a good little boy
B) Be a naughty little boy

Where the B choice always leads to negative relationship points (...or a straight game over), so we already know where this is going:

Keep licking those boots, make compliments, give gifts, be that good little boy until the inevitable handjob / blowjob escalation ladder.

Yawn. :sleep:
You shurely played the game after such afirmations, so resuming, you think that the game is boring and that the dev is lazy am I right ? because he
1) don't uses the last 3d cg models
2) the gameplay is repetitive, (which if you had taken time to play anyother game of him you already knew that this is the begining, as stated by dev and his team recomending to start playing when ver number 3.xx is uploaded) because of lack of content.
3 ) missing decisions or better to say banal decisions, that when you act as a creep (IRL you would get your ass kicked) you loose relshippoints,
Oh aaaand of course this is your opinion, am I right? Good Call really! absolute on point!
Faerin great job and I enjoyed your puzzle Wish you and Sycho larry5168 and team Happy New Year and a nice slide into 2024
Abrazo !

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Anybody know how to view the naked paper-doll after you unlock it?

Edit: Nevermind, you see it when they're naked on the map. So during bathtime atm.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can you help me same is happening on my game
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin

Please place the log into a ZIP, RAR or 7Z before uploading it.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes