Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how i can sneak in madlian room ? and i cant find anyting usful in my room xd
Go to her room at 21:00, then go back to her room the next day at 16:00. As far as the MC's room, if you haven't found the book (Greed) yet, you'll need to click the books on the bookshelf a few times.

Reactions: TheDevian

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i did not have the pleasure to play this game yet ,i hope is as good as man of the house or even better , i wana wait unitl july 2024 to let more updates to come , i see the action have place in a fancy house like man on the house so i know i will love it

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
how much content is out there already , worth to play the game now or i need to wait a few updates .
and is full of misions like man of the house ( i hope so )

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how much content is out there already , worth to play the game now or i need to wait a few updates .
and is full of misions like man of the house ( i hope so )
If I had to guess, I'd say roughly an hours worth if you don't skip through the dialog from the intro. Most people usually wait a few months before diving into a new game, others want to see it through from update to update. So it really depends on the individual.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
If I had to guess, I'd say roughly an hours worth if you don't skip through the dialog from the intro. Most people usually wait a few months before diving into a new game, others want to see it through from update to update. So it really depends on the individual.
hmm well i wash a big fan of the man of the house and this game is out for a few months , i'm gona wait until summer 2024

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hmm well i wash a big fan of the man of the house and this game is out for a few months , i'm gona wait until summer 2024
This game is on the same line as MotH was. I wouldn't call it a "sequel" since it has a new cast of characters and new situations, just a MotH-like look with a MwM feel to it.

Reactions: TheDevian

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Julia stays without the rivals in milf competition. She is stunning and wise. The best stepmom ever. Looks like the young Kurt Russell.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes