Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

DcNightWing

Nov 17, 2022
I Found a bug. i can`t take the toilet roll. can`t complete quest Annabelle "a housekeeping emergency would probably get kate leave annablle room"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I Found a bug. i can`t take the toilet roll. can`t complete quest Annabelle "a housekeeping emergency would probably get kate leave annablle room"
You can only do the housekeeping emergency at 15:00 when Kate is cleaning Annabelle's room. According to your screenshots, it's 20:00. So you'll have to do that the following day.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Yea i closed the game its still the samenad also i put 2 save file one before i took the paper and other after.
.ini doesnt allowed btw do u want me the zip it or something. I could type here anyway:
{"Language":"english","QualityLevel":0,"Fullscreen":true,"MasterVolume":10.0,"MusicVolume":10.0,"Resolution":"1366 x 768","SkipUnseen":false,"Typewriter":true,"SkipSpeed":10,"Hints":true,"HighlightInteractions":true,"ShowNavigation":true,"UIColor":"#FF00B4"}
Savegame / Saves are in this post, going to check them now. I saw other people searching for a save. So here are savegames.

All keywords covered, hope this one pops up when people are searching. And credit that quoted guy/girl.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Savegame / Saves are in this post, going to check them now. I saw other people searching for a save. So here are savegames.

All keywords covered, hope this one pops up when people are searching. And credit that quoted guy/girl.
That isn't a save, it is what is written in settings.ini file

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Imho, Faerin is a reputable, trust-worthy dev. That being said, Man of the House > Mystwood Manor, IMHO.

I hope this one goes less sandboxy, less gimmicky, less grindy, more incestuous fucking and impregnationy

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Imho, Faerin is a reputable, trust-worthy dev. That being said, Man of the House > Mystwood Manor, IMHO.

I hope this one goes less sandboxy, less gimmicky, less grindy, more incestuous fucking and impregnationy
Indeed. Trustworthy and one of the few reliable Devs ever seen here.

And yeah, Man of the House is unbeatable. Don't know if Midnight Sin will surpass it, but who knows ? :)

Reactions: Thermophob

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Most likely yes on the first three, and up in the air on the other two ;)

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
up in the air on the other two ;)
Stepcest is like ... horrible. Boring AF.

A fan patch that would remove meeting the milf at the police station.
Then address her as mom from then on.
Same dialogue more-or-less. Very distant because she abandoned MC at birth.
So he KNOWS he's coming "home", and he knows things will be tense.

Well that would be amazing.
Would be nice if someone did something like that.

EDIT: And maybe a button to hide the UI and text. MMB is what usually works.

Also, the rollback implementation is fantastic. No idea if it's hand made or a framework, but it is wonderful.

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Trustworthy? Faerin? Remember the one time he pushed back the monthly update by a whole day a couple of years ago! I will never forget nor forgive this insolence!
You know what? I'm so done with this BS!
It happened ONE time, in THREE years!

You forgot the time he send us into a dark alley to meet a shady guy! or put us for hours on end fishing in a pond .... :ROFLMAO:
OMG, if you don't like the game then don't play it!!!
I swear, one more of these troll posts and I'm off this site forever!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I personally think that stepcest is like ... horrible. Boring AF.
Fixed that for you.

A fan patch that would remove meeting the milf at the police station.
Then address her as mom from then on.
Same dialogue more-or-less. Very distant because she abandoned MC at birth.
So he KNOWS he's coming "home", and he knows things will be tense.

Well that would be amazing.
Would be nice if someone did something like that.
What's holding you back?

Seriously though, as explained before there are other considerations at play.
And I really enjoy being able to pay my bills ;)
(Yeah, I'm one of "those" sellouts/pushovers/traitors/etc.)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
What's holding you back?
Let's say a fan who happens to be a software dev but not a game dev who never touched Unity wanted to fix some typos in a Unity VN.
What would you say is a good starting point? Where would this intrepid, but painfully lazy, fellow start looking?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes