Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I understand this ones a bit of a slow burn, so I'm not asking as a complaint, but has an sex or sexual stuff been added yet, or are we still in a world building phase?

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Well, at least make sure not to delete the saves, and they're in a clearly marked folder.
For sure, I'll zip the save folder and let it safely do its own business, waiting for the next update.
Guess I'm used to Renpy games when I have nothing to do, lazy me. :p

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
I've just started playing this and am worried that there aren't actually any choices to make. If you choose a naughty one people like you less or you get gameover. If people like you less then you don't progress with them. Are there any benefits to choosing the naughty options at all or are we meant to just click good everytime, in which case why offer the choice at all?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've just started playing this and am worried that there aren't actually any choices to make. If you choose a naughty one people like you less or you get gameover. If people like you less then you don't progress with them. Are there any benefits to choosing the naughty options at all or are we meant to just click good everytime, in which case why offer the choice at all?
Depends on which ones, not all are the 'good' ones.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I noticed a small display issue when selecting another language (font size may be too large).
This seems to be the case for French and Chinese.
And if you select German, the game is still in English.

French.JPG Chinese.JPG

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes