Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I try to open invenyory bu after click tolied paper.Inventory is not opened.
Please check your monitor's resolution (not the game's settings) and let me know what it is set at. Also, open your settings.ini file (it's in your "saves" folder) and paste that for me as well.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
1920*1080
Does that also show up in your settings.ini file? It should look like this:
{"Language":"english","QualityLevel":4,"Fullscreen":true,"MasterVolume":50.0,"MusicVolume":43.0,"Resolution":"1920 x 1080","SkipUnseen":true,"Typewriter":false,"SkipSpeed":10,"Hints":true,"HighlightInteractions":true,"ShowNavigation":true,"UIColor":"#06FF00"}

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Before I click toiled paper , the inventory opened but after the clinking toiled paper, inventory is not showing.
Could you please provide a copy of your settings.ini file and your player log?

The settings.ini file will be in your game's "saves" folder and the player log can be found by using the Windows + R keys and pasting the following in your Run box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin

leogress

May 24, 2020
Could you please provide a copy of your settings.ini file and your player log?

The settings.ini file will be in your game's "saves" folder and the player log can be found by using the Windows + R keys and pasting the following in your Run box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin
I did but same problem continue. Thank you try to help me maybe it is a bug. Have a good day.

Last edited:

FacuTrix8

Aug 17, 2020
Hello, the game tells me to snoop to olivia room when she is taking bath but y cant interact with anything, what am i supoused to do?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes