Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm also not fully awake yet. I've only been up for about 20 minutes... Barely enough time to inhale this can of Pepsi (my life blood). :ROFLMAO:
Well "Good Morning" then ! tenor.gif
Westcoast has other perks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Sycho

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I see this recently got the "incest" tag... Is this regarding MC-LI or LI-LI?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I see this recently got the "incest" tag... Is this regarding MC-LI or LI-LI?
That's a good question, to which we (us guys on the team) aren't privy to. Whether there will be anything between the girls (lesbian content) is also an unknown.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
That's a good question, to which we (us guys on the team) aren't privy to. Whether there will be anything between the girls (lesbian content) is also an unknown.
Okay thanks, must've been a decision from the site mods for some reason

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay thanks, must've been a decision from the site mods for some reason
You're welcome. :) More than likely it's due to the patch, but technically even that's not really needed at the moment. Using it or not won't make much difference as the game stands currently (the relationships won't change as it'll still say "half-sister" or "sister" for the three girls). But once the scenes start getting a bit more lewd, the patch will be necessary if you want to play the game as it is now due to Patreon's rules.

Reactions: TheDevian

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
You're welcome. :) More than likely it's due to the patch, but technically even that's not really needed at the moment. Using it or not won't make much difference as the game stands currently (the relationships won't change as it'll still say "half-sister" or "sister" for the three girls). But once the scenes start getting a bit more lewd, the patch will be necessary if you want to play the game as it is now due to Patreon's rules.
Yeah makes sense. IIRC none of Faerin’s games has it out of the box. Could you point me to where the patch is? I don’t see it on the front page. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes