Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Then we have found the issue at least.
It seems there is a Turkish character used in the date/time that is not supported by the font assets I am using.

I will try to correct this for the next update. But for now, all you can do is switch your regional settings to English to bypass it.
Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: TheDevian

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems there is a Turkish character used in the date/time that is not supported by the font assets I am using.

I will try to correct this for the next update. But for now, all you can do is switch your regional settings to English to bypass it.
Much better than in other Unitygames where the guy's didn't even get past the start screen,

Reactions: Faerin

enesliyeli

Feb 3, 2020

No no pls i thank you. I feel bad givin you that much trouble man im really sorry. But in the end i appreciate 4 your hard work.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Don't know if it helps but I had to try the next day after lowering the screen resolution to get Annabelles book

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Don't know if it helps but I had to try the next day after lowering the screen resolution to get Annabelles book
What resolution were you using prior (where you were unable to click on the book) and what resolution did you change to in order to obtain the book? If you're unsure, the player logs should have that information. Player will have the current resolution you're using and player-prev would have the other resolution you used. Both logs can be located here using the Win + R keys: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin

Look for the line: "Setting resolution to". It'll be directly under "Loading settings.ini".

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

wach1984

Aug 3, 2023
my thoughts you cant impossible and shit game for adding crap like this
you must take a toilet paper room down on left near stairs(on left small room) and use toilet paper on WC i think it was 15:00 clock when shes cleaning the room....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Don't feel bad. By bringing it up you've helped anyone else here who uses your language setting, as well as Faerin & his team to figure out the resolution to the problem with a font change.
Nice job man! (y)
That's right. I mean we try to test for every possible contingency we can think of, but we don't always catch everything, even when things are working correctly for us. There's just some things we can't reproduce; like what settings, language, hardware, etc are used that caused the problem. So it helps knowing what the issue was so Faerin knows where to look and what to look for, then correct that bug for the next update.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Did you try deleting the settings.ini as well?

If you don't mind, please share your player log as well.
You can find it here: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin\player.log
Here is my player.log and I tried to delete my settings.ini file and restart the game it didn't work.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes