Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
ZenGarden ;; I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say anyway, let's end it here.
and the usual "if you don't like it don't play it was a bit obsolete for my taste.
wish you guys a Happy new year and a better 2024
Edit: larry5168 I wasn't complaining about the Renders or anything . I like how they are
xapican I'm really sorry mate if you felt my post was attacking you, it wasn't meant that way at all.
All I was trying to do was to clarify a few misconceptions about the game engine and also about the characters that have been created.
I know that you're one the of the people here that defend the games Faerin makes, I remember you from the MwM thread along with a few others that have followed us here @Cartageno and whichone who despite not working for Faerin like we do defend what he is trying to do.
And lets be honest we have a good laugh doing it.
So if I have offended you in any way I humbly apologise as you're one of the good ones.
And I hope you had a great Christmas and are looking forward to an even better New Year
All the Best Larry

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
ZenGarden ;; I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say anyway, let's end it here.
and the usual "if you don't like it don't play it was a bit obsolete for my taste.
wish you guys a Happy new year and a better 2024
Edit: larry5168 I wasn't complaining about the Renders or anything . I like how they are
The reply to you was meant to be a response to that whole thread of thinking - not targeted AT you.

I thought we had an understanding, Mr. Jennifer!

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mr. Yumiko!
No Im not him, but good to talk openly, now I understand, we had never a cross in about 3 or 4 years, so I was wondering about the subtle tone of the msg.
my older username was Jaguarundi, but I deleted that profile due to some personal issues IRL anyway
Have a nice New Year start for you and your family.
abrazo

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I select the sloth book under Annabelles arm in the study, nothing I do is working. Is it even selectable?
Did you get a hint about her going to the study with a book? If so, it may be your resolution causing issues with the area hitboxes. Try using 1920x1080 (Faerin is working on a fix for other resolutions). If you did not, you would need to progress with Annabelle a bit more until that hint appears.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No Im not him, but good to talk openly, now I understand, we had never a cross in about 3 or 4 years, so I was wondering about the subtle tone of the msg.
my older username was Jaguarundi, but I deleted that profile due to some personal issues IRL anyway
Have a nice New Year start for you and your family.
abrazo
Actually, that's a bad memory on my part for that other thread. I corrected my post.

AND - Happy New Year to you as well!

SKT Baker

Jun 5, 2017
Did you get a hint about her going to the study with a book? If so, it may be your resolution causing issues with the area hitboxes. Try using 1920x1080 (Faerin is working on a fix for other resolutions). If you did not, you would need to progress with Annabelle a bit more until that hint appears.
I did not realize there was supposed to be a hint for her having the book, what should I do to trigger it?

kryptus

Dec 15, 2017
i'm kinda stuck. still missing 2 books ( olivia and the one if you sleep at 1 am )
hint says " wonder if there is anything useful in your bedroom " besidres 3 books, laptop and bed to click on, there is nothing else.

Maximus Strider

Aug 6, 2018
Once you get all the books you get a key that works on the utility closet down in the basement and the key comparment also has colors. I am guessing those colors match the paintings around the mansion. I just cannot figure out what about those paintings you are looking for. My guess is hidden numbers in the paintings for the passcode for the metal door?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes