Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there an Android version?
Nope, and never will be.
Once you get all the books you get a key that works on the utility closet down in the basement and the key comparment also has colors. I am guessing those colors match the paintings around the mansion. I just cannot figure out what about those paintings you are looking for. My guess is hidden numbers in the paintings for the passcode for the metal door?
Look at the books that match the paintings.

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Once you get all the books you get a key that works on the utility closet down in the basement and the key comparment also has colors. I am guessing those colors match the paintings around the mansion. I just cannot figure out what about those paintings you are looking for. My guess is hidden numbers in the paintings for the passcode for the metal door?
You're close...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
1. Make a note of the four colours as shown from left to right in the compartment. Noting them in the correct order is important.

2. Find the painting matching each of the four colours in turn, and note down the sin associated with the painting/colour.

3. You should now have a list of four colours/sins, written down in the same left-to-right order as the four colours shown in the compartment.

4. Match each sin in your list to the numerical volume number (from 1 to 7) of the book about that sin in the bookcase. When matched in the same left-to-right order as the colours in the compartment, the four-figure number sequence is the correct pin-pad code for the secret door.

Reactions: Sycho and xapican

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
I have already done the previous step to find Madeline's book. I come back the next day and the next and the next and the next at 4 pm and I am not able to find it. Can somebody help me .

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Reactions: Sycho

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
sorry . It's not Madeline's book that I'm missing. It's Olivia's book. but it's the same but I don't know how to get it. What's more, I don't see it anywhere.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Cool, looks like I have to start over because my saves weren't archived somewhere on my computer between updates like most Unity games should do. Looks like I'm never playing this again.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Cool, looks like I have to start over because my saves weren't archived somewhere on my computer between updates like most Unity games should do. Looks like I'm never playing this again.
waiting till the game has more content is a good idea but if you restart now you can get to the new content in like 10-15 min if you skip and follow the guide .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sorry . It's not Madeline's book that I'm missing. It's Olivia's book. but it's the same but I don't know how to get it. What's more, I don't see it anywhere.
Have you placed the other books in the shelves yet?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The saves are only stored in the game's "saves" folder. There's no persistent saves (never has been). You have to move your saves from the previous version to the new version. It's been this way through the past 2 games and that isn't going to change.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I strogly recomend to give a quick overreading to the FAQ (just click on the pic below) and at the "Bible" (Guide by Sycho linked in the OP)
1704052578639.png
else: have a nice New Years Eve ! and a good start into 2024

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
" But this one is pass-time, pass-time, pass-time, event, pass-time, pass-time, end day, pass-time, pass-time, pass-time, event.... "

I know how the mechanic work, its just far more empty than the games that came before this one since theres nothing to do if you dont have an "event" in the current time slot.
I'm sure you have a game you've been working on for just a few months that has 12 random events per hour? Please, provide a link. I'd like to see it, and see if it qualifies as a game to me.

There's an entire city that hasn't been filled in yet, and I'm pretty sure there are many events in the mansion to come as well (Faerin doesn't tell us what's even in the next release, much less the end-game).

How about we save finished-game judgements for finished games?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
" But this one is pass-time, pass-time, pass-time, event, pass-time, pass-time, end day, pass-time, pass-time, pass-time, event.... "

I know how the mechanic work, its just far more empty than the games that came before this one since theres nothing to do if you dont have an "event" in the current time slot.
It's still very new, this update gave you more to do in your free time, and more things will get added, but there is only so much he can add per month.

Reactions: ZenGarden and Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes