TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
seems the training stuff does not work
it says i get 100 pts but the status screen shows i only got +10
rest seems fine
but i think reputation is bugged somewhat, locks you out of some events
(farmin rep event but yea (for madeline specifically))
or not implemented i guess yet
thank you :)
You cannot go over 100.
Hmm, that is possible, I do have more experience with Ren'Py, but if I remember correctly Unity is the one that normally goes into the whole AppData/LocalLow folder.
It might be Unreal Engine tho, not really sure.
No, they go where the coder tells them to go.
I think I bought the workoutclothes to Annabelle before the event and it made it so it wont trigger and you get stuck with "time for another workout" forever
There was a bug if you did her last HI event too soon, if you have a save before that, do the workout first.
Hi guys (and gals lol) i may miss something but how do i trigger the boxing lessons with Victoria once i am her coach?
talking to her won’t do and training at the gym neither won’t.
You also need 50 points in Skill.

denemekullanici007

May 5, 2017
I'm kinda stuck too, pool and gym does not trigger any activity at all. Can't train endurance because of it. Any suggestion rather than playing new game?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
There was a bug if you did her last HI event too soon, if you have a save before that, do the workout first.
What event is that? because after olivia gets punished and i get the new quests for anabelle, i get only 2, one to let her slack off and the other to actually workout, no matter what i do first i always get stuck, if i do the slack off path first i get stuck in the other one after anabelle get punished, and if i work out first nothing new happens and the quest doesn't go away.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm kinda stuck too, pool and gym does not trigger any activity at all. Can't train endurance because of it. Any suggestion rather than playing new game?
If you're using the aquatics center or the gym outside of the mansion, you can't boot your MC's stats there as those two locations are not implemented yet. It has to be done at the mansion and only when there is no one around at the time you are working out or swimming laps. Rebecca informs you of this during the intro.

Rebecca-intro.jpg

What event is that? because after olivia gets punished and i get the new quests for anabelle, i get only 2, one to let her slack off and the other to actually workout, no matter what i do first i always get stuck, if i do the slack off path first i get stuck in the other one after anabelle get punished, and if i work out first nothing new happens and the quest doesn't go away.
HI = Hentai Impact - the game on the MC's laptop he installed after getting it from Olivia.

What are Annabelle's stats at?

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki and TheDevian

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
HI = Hentai Impact - the game on the MC's laptop he installed after getting it from Olivia.

What are Annabelle's stats at?
she has 35 lust and 52 love, i already talked with her about everyone and there are no other quests so don't know if i can get it higher, and the last scene i got on HI was the one where they talk about getting her a gift which was her new workout outfit, but never got a scene to give her that.

edit: sorry the last HI was talking about the nude modeling, the previous one was the workout, also is there a way to give her the workout outfit? i tried to open inventory choose it and click on her but doesn't work too.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
she has 35 lust and 52 love, i already talked with her about everyone and there are no other quests so don't know if i can get it higher, and the last scene i got on HI was the one where they talk about getting her a gift which was her new workout outfit, but never got a scene to give her that.

edit: sorry the last HI was talking about the nude modeling, the previous one was the workout, also is there a way to give her the workout outfit? i tried to open inventory choose it and click on her but doesn't work too.
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

You just need to have the outfit when you trigger the event.

Reactions: rKnight

Rune H

Dec 30, 2017
I can not install this game because my pc do not like the KEY fil.
What can i do to install the game.
I have installed the version 0.3.2

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I can not install this game because my pc do not like the KEY fil.
What can i do to install the game.
I have installed the version 0.3.2
What key file? The game is currently at 0.4.0 and it works fine. I didn't have an issue with 0.3.2 either. I have Windows 11 and did get that weird popup that it wouldn't allow it, but you just click on the option to bypass or whatever and it works fine.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I put the saves right before the events i mentioned before

yeah, i guessed it was like that since he says he will give it to her the next workout session, but i asked anyway! XD
In the first save, you won't be able to give Annabelle the workout outfit yet because you haven't seen her getting spanked. And the reason you can't see her getting spanked yet is because you haven't unlocked the door or used the code on the number pad in the basement yet. So not only are you missing that, but you're missing quite a few other hints as well as a result.

In the second and third saves, again I'm seeing the same thing. You've not seen Annabelle getting spanked yet.
In the 4th save, it looks like you've ran into the HI bug. This happens when the HI event chain is advanced before doing another workout.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
In the first save, you won't be able to give Annabelle the workout outfit yet because you haven't seen her getting spanked. And the reason you can't see her getting spanked yet is because you haven't unlocked the door or used the code on the number pad in the basement yet. So not only are you missing that, but you're missing quite a few other hints as well as a result.

In the second and third saves, again I'm seeing the same thing. You've not seen Annabelle getting spanked yet.
In the 4th save, it looks like you've ran into the HI bug. This happens when the HI event chain is advanced before doing another workout.
so should i go back to before the HI events and unlock the door?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so should i go back to before the HI events and unlock the door?
Yes, do as much of her hints up to the point she gets spanked as you can before doing her last HI event. When you see the hint "She likes to paint in the back yard in the afternoon.", you're getting close to her last HI event. There will be one more workout event as well as her art classes hints before or around the time you see the last HI hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes