Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

stupidbrothel

Jan 17, 2020
I'm stuck.
Victoria hint: maybe its time to photoshoot.
Madeline: bring her to board meeting

What should I do this finish these jobs? I bring madeline to the office but nothing happened

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck.
Victoria hint: maybe its time to photoshoot.
Madeline: bring her to board meeting

What should I do this finish these jobs? I bring madeline to the office but nothing happened
You might need to do Victoria's first. Go to her room when she is taking pictures of herself.
What are Maddie's stats?

Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone also plz help me bcause I can't train in the gym or the basement and haven't got paid since the first time which i use to pay off ruslan's debt afterwards I rllly dont know how to earn money?

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
and the book that i'm missing i don't know where Olivia put that book bcause i can't seem to find it her room or when she's studying in the study room it's not in those room and and im done with 36% of her storyline which tells me there's nothing I can do to improve the relationship.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone also plz help me bcause I can't train in the gym or the basement and haven't got paid since the first time which i use to pay off ruslan's debt afterwards I rllly dont know how to earn money?
Ruslan tells you where and when you can earn extra money when you pay your debt off.
Mega Mall Fight Club time.jpg

and the book that i'm missing i don't know where Olivia put that book bcause i can't seem to find it her room or when she's studying in the study room it's not in those room and and im done with 36% of her storyline which tells me there's nothing I can do to improve the relationship.
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It won't be. It's an integral part of the storyline.
Cool great new's thanks for your prompt and honest replay best of luck hope its even half as good as Man of the house.
Doubt it.... but atleast I can now stop waisting my time with this one and go play one I will actually enjoy.
P.S. like I said Unemployed so only the lowest tire you wont miss me.

Reactions: Faerin
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes