Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
IMHO, this is great. Easily the most pleasant-to-play game from this dev. Plus, I actually like more than one girl this time.

If there's one complaint I have, it's the fact that, at least on my computer, it crashes every few hours. Luckily, the very frequent auto-saves make sure you don't lose any progress when it happens.

Anyway, I'll probably wait until it's done to play it again. But I'm greatly looking forward to that day.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
IMHO, this is great. Easily the most pleasant-to-play game from this dev. Plus, I actually like more than one girl this time.

If there's one complaint I have, it's the fact that, at least on my computer, it crashes every few hours. Luckily, the very frequent auto-saves make sure you don't lose any progress when it happens.

Anyway, I'll probably wait until it's done to play it again. But I'm greatly looking forward to that day.
The game crashing after hours of gameplay is something we hadn't heard reported before (at least that I am aware of). If you could provide your player log, I might be able to help come up with a solution.

To locate the player log, follow these steps:
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin

Then add your player log to a .zip, .rar or 7z archive to post.

Reactions: TheDevian

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
It is a totally different kind of game, this game hasn't any management part in it (which is the part that some people didn't like) so I don't think it will have any story mode
I liked the management in Mystwood in this game I hate all the go from place a to b all the time.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
The game crashing after hours of gameplay is something we hadn't heard reported before (at least that I am aware of). If you could provide your player log, I might be able to help come up with a solution.

To locate the player log, follow these steps:
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin

Then add your player log to a .zip, .rar or 7z archive to post.
Okay, sure. If you think it might help.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, sure. If you think it might help.
Unfortunately I am not seeing anything in either of the logs that would indicate a crash. If you reloaded the game after the last crash occurred, that would have been overwritten in the log with a new one being generated.

So far, nothing really stands out to me, but I am leaning towards the GPU - more specifically, the drivers themselves.

I use an AMD Radeon myself, and have used AMD graphics cards for years. During those times, I've always used the "Drivers only" option over a full install because sometimes I would experience crashes, not during games that I play, but if I'm watching a TV show, movie or video clip on YouTube. Since then, I have not experienced any problems like that anymore. So I would start there.

Use AMD's " " - which will remove all AMD drivers from your system. Then do a search for any remaining AMD folders (hidden or not) on your computer (this will need to be done on restart after uninstalling the drivers). Delete any AMD folders that you might find.

Once that's complete, reinstall the for your card (or use the Auto-Detect utility) using the "Drivers only" option. That may solve most of the problems you are experiencing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hgamer1269

Aug 25, 2018
Hello, im stuck at the fourth blackmail, when i got and drink wine with madeline...nothing special happens...any help please? and thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what can i do now? how do i fix it
Unfortunately there is no way you can fix that until the release comes out on the 30th. The only options would be to wait until the update is available or start a new game (I do know the stats are fine if you start a new game in 0.4.1c).

hgamer1269

Aug 25, 2018
Unfortunately there is no way you can fix that until the release comes out on the 30th. The only options would be to wait until the update is available or start a new game (I do know the stats are fine if you start a new game in 0.4.1c).
this is a new game...i started it new...i just downloaded it and started playing it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i will now,im really sorry for bothering and asking a lot of questions, but where is the save file exactly? which one? is it .sav or .cp?
No worries, that's what I'm here for. :)

The .sav is the file I will need from your "saves" folder.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes