Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Franz82

Dec 30, 2017
I am not sure why you are not seeing hints, but it appears you need to help Annabelle workout, and take her to class again. If you used a mod, you might be broken.

As for the completion, you can check their profiles, and galleries, when they are at 100%, you are done for now.
I had the same issue that Annabelle was locked at 80% at the end of the update without any hints and managed to recreate the problem:
You can trigger Annabelles newest Hentai Impact event at 00:00 and the fowolling photoshoot before taking her to class on friday. I accitendally did it the first time and after the 2nd photoshoot you won't be able to take her to class anymore -> missing 3rd class and workout events at the end

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
I'm stuck at 15 like with victoria, the only hint tell me to get her to the boxing training, but it actually ask me 25 like to continue this event.... Can someone help me please?

babaex

May 28, 2022
I have problem with Madeline stats. At the end of this update they are 10/37, as they were 5/22 at the end of the previous version. I don't use any mods but this version I used the mapping file for the first time. I attach the save file at the end of the update.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'm stuck at 15 like with victoria, the only hint tell me to get her to the boxing training, but it actually ask me 25 like to continue this event.... Can someone help me please?
Are you sure it asks for her like score? There is a moment it asks for the MC's boxing skill to be 25. Each girl's progress also depends on the MC's skills. Vic is boxing, Ann is fitness and Ol is swimming.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I had the same issue that Annabelle was locked at 80% at the end of the update without any hints and managed to recreate the problem:
You can trigger Annabelles newest Hentai Impact event at 00:00 and the fowolling photoshoot before taking her to class on friday. I accitendally did it the first time and after the 2nd photoshoot you won't be able to take her to class anymore -> missing 3rd class and workout events at the end

Hi bro, what do you recommend I do then?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have problem with Madeline stats. At the end of this update they are 10/37, as they were 5/22 at the end of the previous version. I don't use any mods but this version I used the mapping file for the first time. I attach the save file at the end of the update.
That is a known bug that has been fixed for the next update.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I only hope that we can breed this 4 beautiful redheads and a little bit of preggo sex, even if other games didnt have it. Btw there is no way to make the text appear instantly?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
sry for asking too much but why are the girls suddenly naked in the character viewer? I would love to see a render when Olivia is bending over with the bear where her pussy lips are peeking out the shorts :love::love:

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So will this be fixed automatically in the save or will I have to replay the current update?
It'll automatically be fixed in the save as soon as it's loaded.

sry for asking too much but why are the girls suddenly naked in the character viewer? I would love to see a render when Olivia is bending over with the bear where her pussy lips are peeking out the shorts :love::love:
The only time you'll see the nude paper dolls of the girls are when they are bathing. And the reason you see those is because they were unlocked after peeping on them using the hidden passage when they were in the bath.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The only time you'll see the nude paper dolls of the girls are when they are bathing. And the reason you see those is because they were unlocked after peeping on them using the hidden passage when they were in the bath.
but I havent peep of them and Idk what that passage is

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, for that you need to work on your stats, not hers.
So will this be fixed automatically in the save or will I have to replay the current update?
Yes, it will be fixed automatically.
but I havent peep of them and Idk what that passage is
Can you upload your save? I will take a look.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
After finishing this version (v-0.4.1) all I can say is that when scenes start to pick up the game is amazing and the girls are hot as fuck, specially Annabelle, but man the start ot the game is waaay to rough and slow. The game is suffering from the good old sandbox grinding I cant wait for the final version with the "just story" option

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
After finishing this version (v-0.4.1) all I can say is that when scenes start to pick up the game is amazing and the girls are hot as fuck, specially Annabelle, but man the start ot the game is waaay to rough and slow. The game is suffering from the good old sandbox grinding I cant wait for the final version with the "just story" option
just story option, is that confirmed? I wanted to play this when it first came out but its a hard sandbox and it lost my attention. I'd really like to play this with no or very little sandbox.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes