Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm having problems with the latest Annabelle content. Latest event with her was the second painting session. After that I've had no more hints but the content is at 80%. Can somebody help?
There are a few things I'm noticing in the save.
  1. You didn't get Victoria's "Night in shining armor" achievement after defeating Devon, yet the image for that event is unlocked.
  2. You're missing the second workout with Annabelle in her new workout outfit.
  3. You're missing Annabelle's 3rd art class event.
Did you use any kind of a mod with your game?

Reactions: TheDevian

texasterry2

May 27, 2024
OK, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm either stuck or there is a bug. I've been stuck forever trying to create a 'toilet emergency' to get the maid Kate to leave Annabelle's room. Is anyone willing to end/give a reason for my in-game miserly?

I am using the latest version of the game with the latest walkthrough mod. I saw somewhere that that the mod had bugs? Is that the bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OK, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm either stuck or there is a bug. I've been stuck forever trying to create a 'toilet emergency' to get the maid Kate to leave Annabelle's room. Is anyone willing to end/give a reason for my in-game miserly?

I am using the latest version of the game with the latest walkthrough mod. I saw somewhere that that the mod had bugs? Is that the bug?
The bathroom emergency event isn't bugged, but using a mod can and will bug your saves. Aside from that, we don't offer support for anyone using it.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Book is not there, where do i have to click?
There are 7 locations that it could be, the stack of books, under one of the pillows, or in one of the drawers. You could have to click all of them.

DGP1099

Apr 14, 2023
There are 7 locations that it could be, the stack of books, under one of the pillows, or in one of the drawers. You could have to click all of them.
I click on every place you mention but it doesn't give me the book. Is this a bug?

DGP1099

Apr 14, 2023
If i click in the pillow
1722658897392.png

If i click in the books
1722658969971.png

I i click in the drawers there is nothing...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If i click in the pillow
View attachment 3893783

If i click in the books
View attachment 3893785

I i click in the drawers there is nothing...
First, go into her room at 21:00. That is when Rebecca prepares Madeline's evening bath. That's also when you will see the book sitting at the foot of the bed. You can click on it, but you won't be able to get it yet, as Rebecca catches you in Madeline's room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The following evening, at 16:00, go into her room and search for the book.

DGP1099

Apr 14, 2023
First, go into her room at 21:00. That is when Rebecca prepares Madeline's evening bath. That's also when you will see the book sitting at the foot of the bed. You can click on it, but you won't be able to get it yet, as Rebecca catches you in Madeline's room.
The following evening, at 16:00, go into her room and search for the book.
Thanks man!!

Reactions: Sycho

Toleot

Dec 28, 2017
Finished all the current 0.41 contents. I think I'll just wait another year for a new playthrough, hopefully the game is finished by then.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
i cant help Madeline with her workout despite being on the blackmail where i need to grab her ass. I used no mods.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i cant help Madeline with her workout despite being on the blackmail where i need to grab her ass. I used no mods.
That's a due to a known stat bug that will be fixed in the next update. If her stats are 0/5, that's why you can't do that event. Her stats need to be 0/10.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Can you upload your save? One of us will take a look.

Hi friend, sorry for the inconvenience, this is my salvation, as I told you, I can't activate the jerk off event with Annabelle, she doesn't go to the shower either...
one last thing,,,, when will I know that the update content is over???

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi friend, sorry for the inconvenience, this is my salvation, as I told you, I can't activate the jerk off event with Annabelle, she doesn't go to the shower either...
one last thing,,,, when will I know that the update content is over???
I am not sure why you are not seeing hints, but it appears you need to help Annabelle workout, and take her to class again. If you used a mod, you might be broken.

As for the completion, you can check their profiles, and galleries, when they are at 100%, you are done for now.

Reactions: rKnight and Sycho
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes