Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Clarence2992

Oct 14, 2021
She comes to your room in the middle of the night (after you've gone to bed). It might take a day or two (in-game) to trigger.
I finished all of her current story before updating to this version. She doesn't come into the room and I'm over a week in game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Want to let you know I am using the cheat mod. I don't know if that would cause this particular issue though.
Thanks for letting me know. Yes, the cheat mods are known to break the saves and we don't offer support for anyone using it.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone in this thread, I really like the game and so far I think I have had a lucky lake to play it, but I have my doubts about the events, for example with Madelin or the mother apart from the conversations in the car I have not had anything else with her,
With Annabelle he took off his blouse and up there, I think the scene ends with a masturbation with the breasts in short, I don't know where I am going .. I attach my save to tell me that I am missing ,,, greetings and thanks

hola a todos en este hilo, Me gusta mucho el juego y hasta ahora creo que he tenido lago de suerte para jugarlo , pero tengo mis dudas con respecto a los eventos, por ejemplo con madelin o sea la madre aparte de las conversaciones en el coche no he tenido nada mas con ella,
Con Annabelle se quitó la blusa y hasta ahí , creo que la escena termina con una masturbacion con los pechos en fin no se por donde voy.. adjunto mi salva para que me digan que me falta,,, Saludos y gracias

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello everyone in this thread, I really like the game and so far I think I have had a lucky lake to play it, but I have my doubts about the events, for example with Madelin or the mother apart from the conversations in the car I have not had anything else with her,
With Annabelle he took off his blouse and up there, I think the scene ends with a masturbation with the breasts in short, I don't know where I am going .. I attach my save to tell me that I am missing ,,, greetings and thanks

hola a todos en este hilo, Me gusta mucho el juego y hasta ahora creo que he tenido lago de suerte para jugarlo , pero tengo mis dudas con respecto a los eventos, por ejemplo con madelin o sea la madre aparte de las conversaciones en el coche no he tenido nada mas con ella,
Con Annabelle se quitó la blusa y hasta ahí , creo que la escena termina con una masturbacion con los pechos en fin no se por donde voy.. adjunto mi salva para que me digan que me falta,,, Saludos y gracias
There's not a lot with Madeline yet in the game aside from peeking on her when she is in the bath, grabbing her ass when you help her with her workout, and seeing her in her night gown when she is reading in her room.

The masturbation scene with Annabelle you are referring to takes place after she walks in on you taking a shower (blackmail event #2). There are no other sex scenes with her yet.
===
Todavía no hay mucho con Madeline en el juego, aparte de que la mira cuando está en el baño, le agarra el trasero cuando la ayudas con su entrenamiento y la ve en camisón cuando está leyendo en su habitación .

La escena de masturbación con Annabelle a la que te refieres tiene lugar después de que ella te sorprende mientras te duchas (evento de chantaje n.° 2). Todavía no hay otras escenas de sexo con ella.

Reactions: TheDevian

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
There's not a lot with Madeline yet in the game aside from peeking on her when she is in the bath, grabbing her ass when you help her with her workout, and seeing her in her night gown when she is reading in her room.

The masturbation scene with Annabelle you are referring to takes place after she walks in on you taking a shower (blackmail event #2). There are no other sex scenes with her yet.
===
Todavía no hay mucho con Madeline en el juego, aparte de que la mira cuando está en el baño, le agarra el trasero cuando la ayudas con su entrenamiento y la ve en camisón cuando está leyendo en su habitación .

La escena de masturbación con Annabelle a la que te refieres tiene lugar después de que ella te sorprende mientras te duchas (evento de chantaje n.° 2). Todavía no hay otras escenas de sexo con ella.
And when the shower event happens, I've been stuck in the same place for several days with nothing to do.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I restarted a new game with v. 0.4.1c and finally I have all the stats of the girls correct. I don't know if it can be useful but before starting from 0 I deleted all the previous saves and the Faerin Games folder located in c:\users\name\AppData\LocalLow and everything went ok.

Reactions: Sycho

kalamara96

Jun 1, 2017
I'm having problems with the latest Annabelle content. Latest event with her was the second painting session. After that I've had no more hints but the content is at 80%. Can somebody help?

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes