Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
hi i think i found bug using the mod that my power got to 125 instead of 100 and i cant get the ''peak performance'' achievement and i think its because that
just let u know maybe can fix it thx
I'll look at this. Thanks!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hello everyone , this update very small and there is no action , i like this game and the story it's very good , do i want to stay month for other small update ... ? thank you .
It was a bit small, due to the month being short, and us having to do some major bug hunting, but there was a blowjob in this one from someone for the first time, so I have to disagree about the 'no action' part.

buuxx

Sep 26, 2017
Could you join us on our , please? I could take a look at it from there. And yes, we have seen a smattering of reports about Maddie's 0/5 stat (it should be 0/10).
I got the same issue. Or I'm just blind/forgetting something?
I added my savefile.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I got the same issue. Or I'm just blind/forgetting something?
I added my savefile.
No, it's the same stat issue we've been seeing, with Madeline at 5 love instead of 10. Here is your fixed save back with the corrected stats. You should be good to go now.

Reactions: TheDevian and buuxx

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
hi i think i found bug using the mod that my power got to 125 instead of 100 and i cant get the ''peak performance'' achievement and i think its because that
just let u know maybe can fix it thx
Download again. Should be fixed - you need to use pool/gym to reset down to 100 points
;)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I hope in the next update, I can compliment not only Madeline's legs, but her boobs as well.

Reactions: Vzii

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Your MC's stats will need to be raised up to at least 50, then do Madeline's hints (also talk to her about yourself and about her during her open dialogs), do Annabelle's nude modeling portrait, and that will bring Olivia's hints up. The one I am seeing for her now is in regards to the book you need where you have to snoop in her bedroom.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Your MC's stats will need to be raised up to at least 50, then do Madeline's hints (also talk to her about yourself and about her during her open dialogs), do Annabelle's nude modeling portrait, and that will bring Olivia's hints up. The one I am seeing for her now is in regards to the book you need where you have to snoop in her bedroom.
Tyvm for taking a look and helping me. I did the nude modeling portrait with Annabelle, but i dindn't brought bach the Olivia hints. Currently I have only hints for Madeline. Edit: The hints for Olivia just appeared again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Is it a bug that I could give Annabelle her sexy workout outfit before I saw her getting spanked by her mother?
Second question: What is the HI event or what does HI stanf for? I saw it mentioned here often.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Tyvm for taking a look and helping me. I did the nude modeling portrait with Annabelle, but i dindn't brought bach the Olivia hints. Currently I have only hints for Madeline. Edit: The hints for Olivia just appeared again.
You're welcome. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it a bug that I could give Annabelle her sexy workout outfit before I saw her getting spanked by her mother?
Second question: What is the HI event or what does HI stanf for? I saw it mentioned here often.
If you gave her the outfit before she got spanked, then yes, that is a bug. Would you mind attaching a new save for me again?
HI = Hentai Impact (the game installed in the MC's laptop). Annabelle is only online at 19:00.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
If you gave her the outfit before she got spanked, then yes, that is a bug. Would you mind attaching a new save for me again?
HI = Hentai Impact (the game installed in the MC's laptop). Annabelle is only online at 19:00.
The good thing is, that after waiting a day I could still trigger the event of slacking the training which triggers the night event with her mother. Do you still the save file?
Ok thanks, I forgot about that Hentai Impact game.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The good thing is, that after waiting a day I could still trigger the event of slacking the training which triggers the night event with her mother. Do you still the save file?
Ok thanks, I forgot about that Hentai Impact game.
I do, it was sitting in my recycle bin. So I'll take a look at that now. Thanks for the info. :)

**EDIT**
Follow-up, I saw that in your save as well. It's an old bug we had seen in one of the last couple of updates. So I'll try to reproduce that when we start testing this month's update.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes