Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Playing 0.4.1 Extra. Don't know how to get Annabelle events 3 and 6 to unlock. She is at 80%. Stats are 60 Luck 72 Love.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the response
You have asked this question once before back in April on our Discord and Faerin responded to your question/suggestion about heels back then. If that gets added, it will get added when the storyline requires it, not before.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I can't complete the quest "I wonder how Madeline feels about Victoria?". I only can talk to madeline near the pool at 21.00 however the only dialouge is that im refilling her wine and nothing else. How to proceed?
I think the problem is causing by madeline's love stat (which is 5 rn) so is there anyone know how to increase her love stat

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the problem is causing by madeline's love stat (which is 5 rn) so is there anyone know how to increase her love stat
That scene may be bugged due to her stats being low. Her stats should be a bit higher than that (at least around 5/22). I'm currently looking into the stat issue right now.

Reactions: TheDevian

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
You have asked this question once before back in April on our Discord and Faerin responded to your question/suggestion about heels back then. If that gets added, it will get added when the storyline requires it, not before.
don't mind them. they regularly spam games with request about heels . ive seen them comment about heels on multiple games throughout F95 ,Discord and Patreon .

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained MC stats and money (not affection/love).

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.1c-extra

How do I modify the money and skills?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, it's not that great though.
It says "In order to give Annabelle the workout clothing from the mega mall, you must have seen her get spanked by Madeline", but how do i do that? I get them both in the basement, by telling the truth about us not working out, but i can't do anything cause the door is locked. And i assume that's the point where i have to somehow spy on them?
But there's no indication how to do so, or how to get a key to open the door.
You need to spy on them from the secret passage. To get into the secret passages you need to get all the sin books and figure out the colour code.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I've also got Madeline stuck at 10/37. I'm going to make a new run from the start to see if it's the save or a bug in the game as a whole. I want to see how the story flows now anyway.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hello,

I have a quick question. Will the game no longer be translated into German?
I skipped the last 2 updates and wanted to play this one with the latest update. But from the new content on everything was now in English. Everything else before that is still in German. If it had only been the latest update, I would have thought that the translation was not yet integrated, but there are now 3 updates, hence my question.

lg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is Madeline's max love stat? The best I can do is 37 but the WT says 42.
37 is correct, we ran into a bug that we are still working on finding.
how to make money to buy gym clothes? thanks
You make money by participating in the fight club, go to the mall parking lot at 22:00-23:00.
how to use the bonus points guys? thanks <3
You can't yet.
Where is the location for Annabelle : Let's meet up with her at hentai impact again
How to check if Victoria does her chores? thanks
Go to the hallway near your room, when she is there.
I can't complete the quest "I wonder how Madeline feels about Victoria?". I only can talk to madeline near the pool at 21.00 however the only dialouge is that im refilling her wine and nothing else. How to proceed?
Sounds like you ran into a bug, is that an older save?
How do I modify the money and skills?
You get money by going to the mall parking lot and you get stats by working out/swimming at the mansion.
I've also got Madeline stuck at 10/37. I'm going to make a new run from the start to see if it's the save or a bug in the game as a whole. I want to see how the story flows now anyway.
37 is correct, the guide is not. We are still trying to figure out why some of us are bugged, and what happened. We were missing some testers this month, and it was a short one, so we were kind of rushed. Apologies.

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
We don't support the use of the cheat mod as it is known to bug the saves.
then could you tell me what is the exact the love stat for madeline that supposed to be if every correct choice is picked before that quest

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
then could you tell me what is the exact the love stat for madeline that supposed to be if every correct choice is picked before that quest
Based off a new run I just finished going through, the stats should be as follows:
stats.jpg

Mind you, that's after you have completed everything, including any of the open dialogs.

There is some conversation stating Madeline should have 37 for her love stat. But the stats I noted are what I saw throughout the gameplay, as each stat gain was manually logged and broke down to where/when the stat gain occurred. I'll bring it up with Faerin so we can figure this stat issue out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes