Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
You're correct, it is a bug that we're currently looking into. Unfortunately, I don't have any previous saves at the moment as the bug is affecting those as well. If you could provide a save, we'd love to test it when we get a fix for it (as long as you haven't used any cheat mods).
No I haven't used any cheats. Here's my save

Reactions: Sycho

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
To be fair, that's because we're playing this game in an incomplete state. That is, per individual update, instead of all at once.

If you play the game as it's meant to be, all at once, the content fits together properly without the need to skip things or grind. You had to skip days for the mom because her content needed the others to be up to a certain point. That content has been done in previous updates, so this one was for her to start catching up.

So basically, the game is being made to make sense upon completion, not necessarily for each update to be able to stand on it's own. This is why I tend to skip several update to let a chunk of scenes to build up first.
My friend, this of course makes sense. But you know as well as I do, VNs are not your typical type of game. Probably like 1-5% of all players get these games on the very last update and play it as it was intended would you not agree?
These games are played update after update unless you want to pile on like 3 of them and play the game once a year? If that were the case the support for the devs would almost disappear.

You can definitely give the player tools to avoid this grind, to jump forward to the next content, etc. There are many tricks and you can remove them if needed when the game is in a different state that they are no longer needed.
A couple of updates ago you knew there was some more content to see but you could only see it if you grinded with 200 not fun mouse clicks of repeats, to up your stats. This can't be the best way to experience the game.
Faerin should test his game like a player before he launches the updates. He just upped his stats to max and never felt what we felt.

Did you guys not go through these grinds? Maybe you have a higher tolerance for these things than I do.

F1zz109

Mar 18, 2023
How do I get into Anabelle's room? I'm stuck on this part
somebody help me

i got it! (i'am very dumb...)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, asking once again. I have installed the 0.4.1c version and started once again from beginning. But I think this version has different bugs. I've played now several ingame weeks, but everything is stopped. I cannot help madeline with workout, give her wine, that's absolutely all, cannot start giving boxing lessons to victoria (yes, I've defeated Devon), get no night visits of Olivia, the blackmailer did'nt show up after asking to touch Madeline's ass. Nothing is going on. Have got first photoshoot with Victoria, and then ist stopped.
Here are the stats of this playthrough: Olivia: 25/24, Annabelle: 10/5, Victoria: 15/26, Madeline:0/5, Rebecca: 10/10, Kate 5/8
and her is the latest save:
View attachment 03_09.sav
Apart from the missing 5 statpoints of madeline, I've already been much further in gameplay, when I've played the o.4.o version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, asking once again. I have installed the 0.4.1c version and started once again from beginning. But I think this version has different bugs. I've played now several ingame weeks, but everything is stopped. I cannot help madeline with workout, give her wine, that's absolutely all, cannot start giving boxing lessons to victoria (yes, I've defeated Devon), get no night visits of Olivia, the blackmailer did'nt show up after asking to touch Madeline's ass. Nothing is going on. Have got first photoshoot with Victoria, and then ist stopped.
Here are the stats of this playthrough: Olivia: 25/24, Annabelle: 10/5, Victoria: 15/26, Madeline:0/5, Rebecca: 10/10, Kate 5/8
View attachment 3876948
Apart from the missing 5 statpoints of madeline, I've already been much further in gameplay, when I've played the o.4.o version
Yeah, it looks like you are missing a lot. You did not get many scenes there.
We are looking into the bugs, thanks for the update.

Reactions: Sycho

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
My friend, this of course makes sense. But you know as well as I do, VNs are not your typical type of game. Probably like 1-5% of all players get these games on the very last update and play it as it was intended would you not agree?
These games are played update after update unless you want to pile on like 3 of them and play the game once a year? If that were the case the support for the devs would almost disappear.

You can definitely give the player tools to avoid this grind, to jump forward to the next content, etc. There are many tricks and you can remove them if needed when the game is in a different state that they are no longer needed.
A couple of updates ago you knew there was some more content to see but you could only see it if you grinded with 200 not fun mouse clicks of repeats, to up your stats. This can't be the best way to experience the game.
Faerin should test his game like a player before he launches the updates. He just upped his stats to max and never felt what we felt.

Did you guys not go through these grinds? Maybe you have a higher tolerance for these things than I do.
I play this AVN without mods or bumping stats to maximum.

I Know when I see an MS update where Madeleine has to attend 5 board meetings to trigger all the possible conversations (not in total but for this monthly update of MS) - it will take about 2.5 weeks of in AVN time to do this.

This is because we get 2 board meetings/week.

I did not play through all 5 events just to be a completionist for content that was never intended to be played by itself.

When the fight mini game was added, I did not grind my stats to immediately get to 100 in: Strength, Skill & Power.

I increased my stats when I had other content to enjoy and then stopped.

No one is forcing any of us to play all the content provided in any one update prior to the next monthly release.

I don't want the dev to spend time programming this AVN for time skips (including the time to debug the effect of time skips on future releases); I want him to spend his time doing what he has been doing - creating more content for each of the women, along with advancing the main story.

I can also tell you that your complaint about the way the dev is structuring MS is not an issue for his $ supporters.

Why not try to enjoy the AVN a week at time (in AVN) - so 1 week/month?

Other content will get added in future months and the sense of 'grind' will diminish - there will be other events to enjoy besides the rest of Madeleine's Board Meeting travel conversations.

It is your choice to play MS Your way, but the dev is not obligated to make Your way his canon way to enjoy monthly updates.

We all have our 'canon' ways we prefer to enjoy an AVN, and they are not the same.

I want the dev to create this AVN the way that works best for him and, since I have enjoyed his other two completed AVNs, I have every reason to believe I will enjoy this AVN as he adds more content - his way.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Amazing game, so far the best i seen. Man of the house was almost perfect, maybe the author can make a remake or v2 of it. One thing that bothers me in all games, is all women look alike, all are perfect bodies. where is the normal girls, why not skinny, flat chest, different size bodies, ass, tits shape, puss shape, hairy trimmed, etc... i think that would make games more "realistic" and interesting. Also the submission, blackmail's, voyeurisms , groping , sleeping and drunk options is very addict.
The only 2 other games i liked is Wheretheheartis and Melody (this one has different shape women).
Can wait for the final version.
I'm with you 1000% on this. There are some other games here where it's as you said, skinny/flat chest, bigger belly size, hairy etc...
In my case, I'd love it if games had a hairy mode applicable... sadly, most don't.

Reactions: Minheer

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 3876948
You forgot to do something quite important when it comes to exploring the mansion. There's a hint on Madeline that makes it clear what you need to do.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 3876948
You need to get the book from Madeline's room to unlock more.
Still seems like there might be a bug, but we are looking into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 3876948
I looked into this a little more, and you may have had a bug we didn't detect. This should fix that - please let us know.

NOTE - I did put it in slot 3_8; you might have to protect whatever save you have there now.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

F1zz109

Mar 18, 2023
I think I've finished the current version there is no more mission besides the daily activities. Is that right or is the game bugged?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes