Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
37 is correct, the guide is not. We are still trying to figure out why some of us are bugged, and what happened. We were missing some testers this month, and it was a short one, so we were kind of rushed. Apologies.
Thank you. Well I'm doing the run anyway. I want to see how the story flows with the changes.

But I do have two ideas on this. 1. Some updates back when Madeline's wine conversation was added she had too many points and it messed up things by unlocking the flirting option that wasn't implemented at the time. This may be the same mistake resurfacing. Or a similar one at any rate. 2. In order to differentiate the car conversation scenes from each other the gallery images have a picture of who the conversation is about. Changing the image of the first scene may have ended up adding the points from that scene a second time to the save file.

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
37 is correct, we ran into a bug that we are still working on finding.
You make money by participating in the fight club, go to the mall parking lot at 22:00-23:00.
You can't yet.
Go to the hallway near your room, when she is there.
Sounds like you ran into a bug, is that an older save?
You get money by going to the mall parking lot and you get stats by working out/swimming at the mansion.
37 is correct, the guide is not. We are still trying to figure out why some of us are bugged, and what happened. We were missing some testers this month, and it was a short one, so we were kind of rushed. Apologies.
I mean with the cheat mod

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Now that things are starting to flow i can't wait for the events to become repeatable, like manually ask for a blowjob and/or grope events(any kind of sexual events actually) around the house merged with the girls daily routine

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Now that things are starting to flow i can't wait for the events to become repeatable, like manually ask for a blowjob and/or grope events(any kind of sexual events actually) around the house merged with the girls daily routine
I decided to skip the last few releases and wait until it gets to that point before I jump back in.

Reactions: esteban gonzales

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I decided to skip the last few releases and wait until it gets to that point before I jump back in.
Oi let's be realistic mate, it could and probably will take a good while until it gets there, the updates come with little content, tho good quality(amazing compared to the previous title, even if i don't like this game protagonist model so much(i prefer younger)), and sadly the game still is linear asf(i'm a sandbox fan, cuz it gives the player liberty and options)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Oi let's be realistic mate, it could and probably will take a good while until it gets there, the updates come with little content, tho good quality(amazing compared to the previous title, even if i don't like this game protagonist model so much(i prefer younger)), and sadly the game still is linear asf(i'm a sandbox fan, cuz it gives the player liberty and options)
I loved Man of the House, and Mystwood is one of my very favorite games on here, but so far this one hasn't been very interesting to me. Opposite to you, I'm beyond thankful for the older protagonist, and the girls are really hot, but I'm not into peeping and bdsm, so I thought I'd wait to see more content that was in line with the other games, and like you said, some repeatable stuff. Faerin is very good at many things, among them creating a terrific foundation for the game, so I figure that good content will come soon enough, and I'm patient enough to wait for it.

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
Do I need to do anything specific to trigger the latest Olivia sleepover event? Currently sitting at 87% with her and trying to engage with her throughout the day, but nothing seems to be happening.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do I need to do anything specific to trigger the latest Olivia sleepover event? Currently sitting at 87% with her and trying to engage with her throughout the day, but nothing seems to be happening.
No, but it may take a day or two in-game for it to trigger.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hmm, maybe an issue with my old saves then. Nothing happens after a week or so. I'll start over next update I think. Thanks.
You're welcome. If you'd like, I could take a look a look at your save and see what's going on.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I started the game yesterday and it looks like I have encountered a bug. The hint says I need to ask Madeline about Victoria but her stats are stuck at 5. There's also that blackmail event where I need to grab her, but she doesn't want any help during the workout. How do I proceed?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I started the game yesterday and it looks like I have encountered a bug. The hint says I need to ask Madeline about Victoria but her stats are stuck at 5. There's also that blackmail event where I need to grab her, but she doesn't want any help during the workout. How do I proceed?
You're correct, it is a bug that we're currently looking into. Unfortunately, I don't have any previous saves at the moment as the bug is affecting those as well. If you could provide a save, we'd love to test it when we get a fix for it (as long as you haven't used any cheat mods).

Last edited:

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
How do I modify the money and skills?
You have to download it again (I updated the mod). As for usage - you can read the description. The mod is not 'clickable', you can't change values - it just multiplies what you get after actions like fighting or swim/box/etc.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes