Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
Hi, I restarted a new game to be able to have the Olivia event I could not have before (because of a love/lust bug, it seems), and I'm stuck at Madeline's blackmail event...
I don't remember having issues at my previous game, but it was months ago.
I spoke to her many time near the pool in the evening, tried to help her when she's training in the morning, but nothing.
She's at 0 lust and 5 love.
Am I missing something ?
I'm apparently not able to upload a save, this account is fairly recent (the old one was blocked for some reason).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, I restarted a new game to be able to have the Olivia event I could not have before (because of a love/lust bug, it seems), and I'm stuck at Madeline's blackmail event...
I don't remember having issues at my previous game, but it was months ago.
I spoke to her many time near the pool in the evening, tried to help her when she's training in the morning, but nothing.
She's at 0 lust and 5 love.
Am I missing something ?
I'm apparently not able to upload a save, this account is fairly recent (the old one was blocked for some reason).
Could you join us on our , please? I could take a look at it from there. And yes, we have seen a smattering of reports about Maddie's 0/5 stat (it should be 0/10).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is an updated FAQ to include how to play the game on MacOS. Thanks, Revan for the instructions! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
From what I'm seeing, several of the girls' stats are bugged (Olivia, Annabelle and Madeline).

I was able to get their stats corrected, and now Olivia is showing her hints that you were missing because of the stat bug.
Thanks bud, appreciate what you do

Reactions: Sycho

gatsl

Jul 29, 2024
Hi guys, i just finished the latest version 0.4.1c. What is the extra crack? Are there any more scenes in that and do i need it for the next patch? Thank you!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hi guys, i just finished the latest version 0.4.1c. What is the extra crack? Are there any more scenes in that and do i need it for the next patch? Thank you!
extra crack is there to make normal version into extra version (adds bonus angles). you do not need it if your game already has extra content enabled .

Reactions: gatsl and TheDevian

piloco

Aug 26, 2021
You have to download it again (I updated the mod). As for usage - you can read the description. The mod is not 'clickable', you can't change values - it just multiplies what you get after actions like fighting or swim/box/etc.
hi i think i found bug using the mod that my power got to 125 instead of 100 and i cant get the ''peak performance'' achievement and i think its because that
just let u know maybe can fix it thx

Reactions: St_Dmitry

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi i think i found bug using the mod that my power got to 125 instead of 100 and i cant get the ''peak performance'' achievement and i think its because that
This is why we caution players against using a cheat mod, because things like this can and will happen.

Reactions: TheDevian

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
I appreciate the content and all but dam the face of Olivia looked like a granny or idk forehead and cheek was really weird, like the animation wasnt made for this model

Reactions: shynos

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone , this update very small and there is no action , i like this game and the story it's very good , do i want to stay month for other small update ... ? thank you .

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
I'll look at this. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes