3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Pretty bog-standard stuff here but a well-put-together game that moves quickly. Very much above-average for a first game, but I hope that it becomes more descriptive/meditative as it goes along and the dev finds his/her voice, because right now it is just as straightforward and action-oriented as it could be. No interior voice at all, and so no real character to the main character.
This is also a reply to TheBoss3213.

I'm working on getting her internal dialogue "right" and have discarded some passages I felt were not very good. I'm goin to try to get some more of that in the next chapters.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
The superheroes setting is somewhat under-represented, we have a few good games but far less than some other genres, so if this goes well it will be good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's certainly off to a great start, but I'm hesitant to become a patron again after the debacle that was the last update of Sorcery of Lust. Not ruling anything out though.
I checked the Crimson Justice character, some morphs had been turned off somewhere and I never even noticed. Thanks for pointing that out. It will be corrected going forward.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
i like the game/story so far , but will we get the option to turn the heroines into villainesses?
personally i always liked the idea of the good girls turned evil , working for the bad guy(s) and committing crimes for and having sex with people they used to fight against.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would really like to see Midnight become a villain. I understand wanting to have a path where she resists the brainwashing and brings the bad guy to justice, but I always find that boring. What I want to see is the villain unleashing her dark side, only to realise too late that they did too much to turn her bad and not enough to make her submissive. Then she defeats the bad guy and takes over his operation, taking Crimson Justice, Becki, and maybe a few others as her own personal toys.
I would just adore a storyline like that.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
i like the game/story so far , but will we get the option to turn the heroines into villainesses?
personally i always liked the idea of the good girls turned evil , working for the bad guy(s) and committing crimes for and having sex with people they used to fight against.
There will certainly be one side switch in the story, assuming you go down the right path. That was always a part of the story when I got the original idea.

Reactions: dunloprobert

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
There will certainly be one side switch in the story, assuming you go down the right path. That was always a part of the story when I got the original idea.
another thing is that i hope midnight does not lose her power completely, by all means down-grade the strength of her power i.e: cant take down a tank or blow holes in walls , but can kill a human (at reasonably close range) or knock a gang of people unconscious , or make it that she can only use it for a limited amount of time before she needs to recharge herself , but do not make her into just a normal woman , otherwise imo she loses the thing that makes her special.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I'm modeling Midnight's powers on Black Canary from the post Longbow Hunters period. Her powers are fading and using them actively greatly weakens her but she hasn't lost them yet and the time span this VN covers isn't going to be long enough for that to happen.

Reactions: dunloprobert

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
I'm modeling Midnight's powers on Black Canary from the post Longbow Hunters period. Her powers are fading and using them actively greatly weakens her but she hasn't lost them yet and the time span this VN covers isn't going to be long enough for that to happen.
my thinking is that if a former foe wants her or the one changing her , then without her powers she's nothing more than a normal woman , so using her for their nefarious intentions (both sexually and as an criminal accomplice.) without her powers just come down to just sexual gritification , so without her powers she is no threat in the first place.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I'm working on getting the next chapter done by the end of the month. And I do literally mean the end. I'll be traveling for the holiday and will get home next Saturday. If all goes to plan the final renders will finish while I'm away and then I can just do the uploads.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry for the delay. Travel yesterday was pretty awful and I had to redo a couple of renders.

Chapter 3 is now available to patrons it will release to the public on Dec. 31/Jan. 1. I try to stick to a 30 day schedule on this but it will be new Year's Eve and I doubt I'll have time.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midnight's Fall v1.5 (Chapter 5).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.11.2020

Last edited:

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I have ios devices, I know but my company provides them, so I'm not able to test Android. If there is demand I can produce the Android version directly but I can't test so I'd have no idea if it works.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have long had an interest in writing erotic fiction and in 3d graphics. I'm also a professional software developer. I've decided to combine my professional skills with my hobbies and start making sexy games.

Chapter Three of my second game, Midnight's Fall is now available to the public.

This Chapter is not compatible with previous saves. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorcery of Lust is my first game.

It is a visual novel style game. It has MF, MFF, D/s, Mind Control and Corruption.

The game was entirely rendered at 1080p.

Development of Sorcery of Lust is now completed. This release is just the compressed version and includes the epilogue.

I hope everyone enjoys these games.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
I have long had an interest in writing erotic fiction and in 3d graphics. I'm also a professional software developer. I've decided to combine my professional skills with my hobbies and start making sexy games.

Chapter Three of my second game, Midnight's Fall is now available to the public.

This Chapter is not compatible with previous saves. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorcery of Lust is my first game.

It is a visual novel style game. It has MF, MFF, D/s, Mind Control and Corruption.

The game was entirely rendered at 1080p.

Development of Sorcery of Lust is now completed. This release is just the compressed version and includes the epilogue.

I hope everyone enjoys these games.

Is it really CH3 of Midnight's Fall ? That's what we get by following your mega link!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote