2.50 star(s) 8 Votes
U

User_10739

Do Discotheques even still exist? Didn't they die in the 70's or do people in the world still wear platform shoes and denim leisure suits? (yes I did, what of it?) [In the late 70's "Never Mind The Bollocks" came out and that put my life into perspective...]

Reactions: ponyguy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do Discotheques even still exist? Didn't they die in the 70's or do people in the world still wear platform shoes and denim leisure suits? (yes I did, what of it? "Never Mind The Bollocks" came out and that put my life into perspective...)
Dev is from Spain.. Self-explanatory! :D

Reactions: ponyguy

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, I can safely say that we still call nightclubs "discos/discotecas".

But that song about the women in Spain? It never applied to the northern women, BELIEVE that.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's from the creator of Kelly's Family, so yeah, pretty sure it'll be a good game.

cameronessi

Jun 13, 2017
Idk if its a glitch or this just wasn't coded in but, after recieving the first gift from the neighbor I didn't recieve any of the other gifts in the mail. If it wasn't coded it, it'd be nice to know thats the end of the content so far.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Idk if its a glitch or this just wasn't coded in but, after recieving the first gift from the neighbor I didn't recieve any of the other gifts in the mail. If it wasn't coded it, it'd be nice to know thats the end of the content so far.
Same here , and i don't know how to help neighbor with her problem or get any other scene , goals list is just stuck at buy a gift.

Reactions: BobJenkins

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Same here , and i don't know how to help neighbor with her problem or get any other scene , goals list is just stuck at buy a gift.
Indeed. The game just keeps on going without any new scenes after you buy the gift from Zoe and the neighbor drops it off. I guess there's no new content after that.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Indeed. The game just keeps on going without any new scenes after you buy the gift from Zoe and the neighbor drops it off. I guess there's no new content after that.
I extracted rpa file and found more new scenes but not showing on game play , there is screen shots include the mc and his neighbor while fixing her problem.!!

Reactions: ponyguy and Led
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes