The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Cov11.png

Overview:
Follow up game from - Kelly's Family: Mother in Law

He is Mike, a freelance programmer who creates indie video games to make a living.
Like any young, he likes to take care of himself, practice sports and go to the gym, besides of course..
... he loves to go to the disco and enjoy the nightlife.
He has been living with Zoe for a couple of years.
A passionate fashion photographer who loves to travel ...
... enjoy the pleasures of life and ..... spend as much time as possible doing things with Mike

Updated: 2018-09-18
Developer: K84
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

1.jpg 5.jpg 14.jpg 17.jpg 31.jpg BJ01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Then......Think after a few updates - this will be a promising game! :FeelsGoodMan:

Now.....Edit - Just added the NTR tag - Scratch that first thought - another game that's dead to me!!! :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This milf ain't no Sarah, but she ain't half bad either. Can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Twistty

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Looks promising, but I'll probably wait half a year, before playing this game.

But: "Follow up game from - Kelly's Family: Mother in Law"

How so?

Last edited:

SicFran

May 7, 2017
I know - it's like a pre...pre ...Demo?
He has a v 0.2 but cannot find it yet?
Well that is THE problem of most those games, isnt it?
Just in general, "Here is our Proof of Concept-Barely, you can click 3 buttons, 2 of them does not work, the 3rd one is work in Progress, give us money on patreon" ...... Only thing that is different here is the previous installment or rather previous "finished" decent game.
Not that there is anything wrong with testing out POC, but audience should be waaaaay smaller as you can only make first impression once, right? Some might return after half a year, when there is actually something to do, most will forgot. "Less is more" does not apply every time.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review version 0.1

Art 8,5/10: models are really good and detailed, and the background, mostly, are blurred stock photos (or they seems to be) but blend pretty well with the models. In the complex it's a little different from Kelly's family: Mother in law (his previous work) but it still have the same animations.

Story 5/10: Story is pretty simple & in the future versions we will probably have the usual "1 dick to rule them all"/ dating/do things behind someone back, that is usual to K84 storylines. But it flows pretty well and that is what matters. I would have given a 6 but it's too short ( 2 minutes with a blue balling but nice sex scene).

Sound 7/10:Some background music & sex noises that are well placed but is pretty ordinary

overall 5/10: As usual since the demo is so short (basically is just half the introduction of the game), it will not pass the exam. But we already know K84 and his works are solid (i can bet that everyone here fapped to one of his games at least once). Let's hope he will do like saddoggames & improve his stories a little. But for now, I know that i will enjoy the ride anyway

cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg Panda of approval (even if i know is more based on reputation than the actual demo presented)

Last edited:

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
how is the asset called and could someone hand it me? i need it for my game, i can't find such great beach asset i need for me survival island game

Reactions: asd33asd33
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes