Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ver pc+linux

ver for mac - soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Twistty
Thanks @Vespak - Sorry I missed the @ Twistty thing - my notification box goes nuts some times! Arrgghhh
Wish I saw this before I did it the hard way.
But - I always read my PM's :eek:penedeyewink:
And thanks for all the update info lately - it really helps the site and community a lot!!!

U

User_10739

The Zoe party scene appears to loop every night, is this supposed to happen? It's hard to tell with a game this repetitious...

Scene with neighbor was a real let down too.

Reactions: ponyguy

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The Zoe party scene appears to loop every night, is this supposed to happen? It's hard to tell with a game this repetitious...

Scene with neighbor was a real let down too.
Seems like he updates this game about once a week - lol
Still pretty early - more like bug tests than full updates - I agree.
Haven't tried this version - so I cannot say?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Same as Kasey theres a loop on that scene, prob the end of the version?

U

User_10739

Same as Kasey theres a loop on that scene, prob the end of the version?
Could be the end of my interest in this game too.

I really just want to dump the bitch and take my big willy elsewhere. Not a big fan of being dominated by old broads who are lucky to be getting anything...

Maybe these games are made for young wimpy guys with Mommy complexes but I'm an old dude and don't want to put up with that shit! Like really, telling me she needs 2 guys to fulfill her because she's horny all the time yet she basically just blows you and leaves you blue balled. She really needs an attitude adjustment...

Personally, I blame @Twistty for my lack of fulfillment in this update! :p If he were a true friend he would have uploaded a update with much more sex (lol) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Could be the end of my interest in this game too.

I really just want to dump the bitch and take my big willy elsewhere. Not a big fan of being dominated by old broads who are lucky to be getting anything...

Maybe these games are made for young wimpy guys with Mommy complexes but I'm an old dude and don't want to put up with that shit! Like really, telling me she needs 2 guys to fulfill her because she's horny all the time yet she basically just blows you and leaves you blue balled. She really needs an attitude adjustment...

Personally, I blame @Twistty for my lack of fulfillment in this update! :p If he were a true friend he would have uploaded a update with much more sex (lol) :p
Sorry @Kasey for making a grumpy old man even grumpier!! :eek:penedeyewink:
But - hey - thats why we have beer!!!:winkytongue:

Nov 25, 2017
Welp, Jenny corrupted Zoe. You only get a BJ in the evening if you cook her dinner, sometimes a quickie in the morning, and now she wants a threesome. Eh-hmm..Typical of how the working spouse treats the house-working spouse. This shit got real, fam. You better run, MC! Next thing you know, she'll want an open relationship.

*I know they're not married.

Reactions: SAMASH112
U

User_10739

Sorry @Kasey for making a grumpy old man even grumpier!! :eek:penedeyewink:
But - hey - thats why we have beer!!!:winkytongue:
I just happen to have a magical beer fountain that never runs out. Keeps me overflowing with Christmas cheer! (and New Years, Halloween, St. Patrick's, days that end with y...)

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
v0.3B (Bugfix)

Updates
- Fix loops
- Relationship with Zoe
- Fixed some bugs
- Continuation of Zoe's party

*It is strongly recommended start the game from scratch and not use savegames from previous versions to avoid missing any event

This week it has been impossible for me to continue developing the game but I have managed to fix some bugs and continue the story of Zoe.
As I say this update doesn't includes enough new content but many errors have been fixed. Please if you find errors inform with a message

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
v0.3B (Bugfix)

Updates
- Fix loops
- Relationship with Zoe
- Fixed some bugs
- Continuation of Zoe's party

*It is strongly recommended start the game from scratch and not use savegames from previous versions to avoid missing any event

This week it has been impossible for me to continue developing the game but I have managed to fix some bugs and continue the story of Zoe.
As I say this update doesn't includes enough new content but many errors have been fixed. Please if you find errors inform with a message
Thanks so much again @Vespak !!! :eek:penedeyewink:

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
when I downloaded from LEWD, my computer says that there may be viruses in the file ... but the others worked well

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
when I downloaded from LEWD, my computer says that there may be viruses in the file ... but the others worked well
Its the same game - in all the download links?
I'll ask tech support what the issue might be - but for now I will remove that link.
Thank you!

bjn199510

May 12, 2017
anyone know what can do after talk with jason and watch Zoe touch herself i think it's loop again .

U

User_10739

I have seen you comment good things about some really weird fetish games that make this game look amazing.
Yeah downloaded the fixed game and task is find a guy for a 3some so this one is on the fast train to cucksville and going in the trash.

Hey wasn't that a songs by the Monkeys?
"Take the fast train to cucksville
and he'll meet you at the station
he'll fuck you right in front of me
though I still have reservations
He won't be slow
Oh no no no
But I don't think I'll want you
ever coming home..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dbp5ca and Twistty

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Idk am clueless, all you can do is: sleep, work and take showers (alone).. Contracts on cell doesnt work, shop doesnt work (I ended up ordering everything there is and only got one thing delivered).. Renders look good so far, but this game lacks deepth, interactions, stuff to do. Maybe option to leave the house from time to time? Am guessing its still work in progress. Also english was pretty bad. Looks promising tho.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes