mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
To be honest, I myself have not fully figured out who is depicted in these pictures. On the 1st pic it is clear that this is a teacher and a nurse, but on the next it seems to show some kind of new heroine, I don’t remember such a character in the game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
To be honest, I myself have not fully figured out who is depicted in these pictures. On the 1st pic it is clear that this is a teacher and a nurse, but on the next it seems to show some kind of new heroine, I don’t remember such a character in the game.
i guess she is going to be our first "customer" :WeSmart:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
i guess she is going to be our first "customer"
It's just obvious. :)
But WHO EXACTLY is she? ;)
Judging by the fact that most of the characters in the game have prototypes from the comic book series of the same developer, the new heroine should be a school principal (I focus on the appearance of her "hubby"). But in the comics, the principal was being courted by another futa - nerd. So I'm quite curious, will we meet other futa-characters?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Any chance for incest? MC's mom seems pretty into her...
It’s not very clear, on the one hand, the logic of the story requires this to happen, besides, incest was present in the comic book series, but on the other hand, there is Patreon with its sanctimonious "morality". Therefore, it is difficult to judge, let's hope that after all the author will add it to the game.

Sep 1, 2017
A new post has appeared on the developer's Patreon with wallpapers from the upcoming update. So catch who is not afraid of spoilers. ;)
Interesting
I guess either some bonus renders or maybe our MC experiences a growth spurt?
Well, she certainly rocks that extra size

Also that 7th render of her 3 bulges made me laugh
But also pretty cool to see such an insane body in regular and non revealing clothes and yet watching how little it does hide anyway

Apr 3, 2022
Does anyone know what g12 on Android means? I tried playing it on my android it's keeps crashing. Would joiplay work?? Helps is greatly appreciated

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes