PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Seems like it's in the post you linked, there's the Animations header. I cba downloading it to double-check it.
Update: Well I'll be dipped in shit and deep fried!!! Yes!!! I remember these now. Still in the early stages but definitely animated! Huzzah!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I had forgotten the workout video and all the other test animations that were in that file. So, hopefully we are not too far off from seeing animated H-scenes here in MILF Breeders! Huzzah! Yes, I am glad to be wrong this time. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again and adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Now that I am DL these files again I'll find my original copies! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
However, Serge3DX comes to AVN creation directly from authoring comix. You can find his comix collection here on F95...

Serge3dx collection [2022-11-01] [Serge3DX]
https://f95zone.to/threads/serge3dx-collection-2022-11-01-serge3dx.47018/

The reason that I mention this is that Serge3DX may not yet possess the skills needed to render animations. The still art is amazing. I'm sure we can all agree on that.
As far as I understand, he still did small animations based on his comics. some can even be downloaded from this site.
1.png

To my knowledge, Serge3DX has not yet made any animations. You may be mistaking CrazySky3D animations for Serge3DX. Both of these fine artists have a penchant for rendering futa characters with huge 15-18 inch cocks. The art styles are similar but not identical. You can find several examples of CrazySky3D's art and games here on F95 as well. Hope that helps. Peace out.
Can you recommend similar developers whose work can be found on this site?

kenpachi666

Dec 23, 2017
my man serge3dx caught the wegdev patreon bug. before milfbreeder he was posting full comics every month or so. now we'd be lucky if v0.03 gets released in this decade.
that's what most do now. but be careful, don't say anything, otherwise the whole mob of fanboys will call you anything and say how good it is to have a little piece content every 6 months.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The developer's Patreon page says that the 3rd chapter of the game has already been released. We are waiting and hoping when it will be possible to knock up a sexy neighbor. :cool:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Gonna follow for now.
If this doesn't get pregnancy stuff soon i'mma be real dissapointed :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes