Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Prepare for disappointment, friend. MILF Breeder is the name of the game. There WILL be impregnations and only ONE futa breeding multiple milf characters and maybe a few hot younger honeys along the way. There may be some anal sex at some point. Try CrazySky3D titles. That author has tons of that content! But, this title is all about futa breeding females, especially milf. Hope that helps...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Even though it's called MILF Breeder and there seems to be only futa character, and that breeding MILFs (and possibly younger females) is the whole point of the game... It would still be nice to see a variety of futa characters being introduced that could be involved in group scenes with the female characters, or even have fun with each other.

Now I know that the Dev's comics don't have futa x futa, but it would definitely spice things up if futa x futa is ever added to the comics and/or this game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Even though it's called MILF Breeder and there seems to be only futa character, and that breeding MILFs (and possibly younger females) is the whole point of the game... It would still be nice to see a variety of futa characters being introduced that could be involved in group scenes with the female characters, or even have fun with each other.
No, it isn't. This is called "milf breeder" not "cuck paradise"
we don't need "group scenes"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Now I know that the Dev's comics don't have futa x futa, but it would definitely spice things up if futa x futa is ever added to the comics and/or this game
I see your point but devs have their own preferences of what they like to produce, just as we have our preferences of what we like to see and play. I wouldn't hold my breath. There are other devs who offer the type of content you mentioned and I would be glad to make suggestions in a private side bar conversation, just not in another dev's forum. I do enjoy that kind of content on occasion as well. Variety is the spice of life, after all. But, I am here to see futa breeding milf. That is what is promised and will be delivered here. I don't expect to pick oranges from an apple tree. Not trying to be a prick at all... just my usual mace blunt honesty. Have a great day and...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
I see your point but devs have their own preferences of what they like to produce, just as we have our preferences of what we like to see and play. I wouldn't hold my breath. There are other devs who offer the type of content you mentioned and I would be glad to make suggestions in a private side bar conversation, just not in another dev's forum. I do enjoy that kind of content on occasion as well. Variety is the spice of life, after all. But, I am here to see futa breeding milf. That is what is promised and will be delivered here. I don't expect to pick oranges from an apple tree. Not trying to be a prick at all... just my usual mace blunt honesty. Have a great day and...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)
I understand and agree with you. To each their own, and that's what makes things interesting in these types of games and in those that support those games

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I hope it will be developed as it is.
I hope the developer has made a good rough development plan.
Most of the time, they can't keep it and give up the game because they're tired of trying to fit their sponsors.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hope it will be developed as it is.
I hope the developer has made a good rough development plan.
Most of the time, they can't keep it and give up the game because they're tired of trying to fit their sponsors.
Pretty sure that Serge3DX' sponsors are well aware of the kind of content this dev produces by now. The projects that I've seen to date seem to follow the same format, well endowed futa stuffing the holes of all the ladies they encounter with a concentration on milf ladies, leaving a trail of cream pies in her wake. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Also, despite some recent controversy in this forum, I will continue to call Scarlett and Serge's other creations futa because that is what he calls them. I decline any further comment on that subject.

I agree, yunmaster my friend. I enjoy this title as it is and hope to see more very soon.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Sep 1, 2017
Always liked their art, so i am pleasantly surprised to find this!

And jeez, this is easily his hottest main character so far with that lovely ponytail, freckles and being toned

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes