PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Plan 2 make Futa BDSM or Futa Helpless in this Game?
The futa characters that Serge3DX renders have all been dominant but not in a dominatrix sort of way. They take charge and lead the relationships. They tell the woman what she will do. They have never played sub in any of the work I have seen, nor should they. Each and every futa Serge3DX renders is swinging a baseball bat worth of wood and don't play simp gimp to anyone. I have not seen any BDSM in any Serge3DX titles yet either. However, if it were to be included, the futa girls would take charge of the situation, not be under any other character's boot. Hope that helps. This answer is based on the many Serge3DX comics and short, kinetic AVN I have seen, basically everything that he's put up on F95 to date. Hope this answered your question, friend. Have a great day.:devilish:
@PapaPhat :giggle:
Nayr Lusar:devilish:(y)
i was looking for pregnancy tag nothing se you later
Patience, friend, patience! Medical science has not yet created the "insta-bump" pregnancy method. It still takes nine fucking months to make a baby! It also takes a week or more for a woman to find out that she is, in fact, pregnant. No active pregnancies in game yet, only initial attempts. That is the only reason I have as to why no tag yet.

I included several key frames in the spoiler below. Read the dialogue. Scarlett's teacher WANTS to get pregnant and Scarlett breeds her right then and there! So, the score is currently...
Scarlett = 1, Dave3518's doubt of pregnancy content = zero.

Scarlett may have knocked up the blonde girl from the bathroom's glory hole as well. It is too early in the story for any pregnancy confirmations, much less a baby bump. Not sure what the actual fuck you expect. We're only in chapter two! Anyway... confirmation of pregnancy content in the spoiler below...

Adventure ever on my friends and fellow fiends, Phat:devilish:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
The linux version doesn't work for me.

./MILFBREEDER.sh: line 63: /home/mox/Downloads/MILFBREEDER-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/MILFBREEDER: Permission denied
./MILFBREEDER.sh: line 63: exec: /home/mox/Downloads/MILFBREEDER-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/MILFBREEDER: cannot execute: Permission denied

I get this error.
But I have executable permission

MILFBREEDER-pc]$ ls -l MILFBREEDER.sh
-rwxr--r--. 1 mox mox 1660 Aug 14 23:39 MILFBREEDER.sh

There might be some problems in the .sh file? I don't have enough experience in python or ren'py to know.

This is Line 63 of the .sh file -
Python:
exec $RENPY_GDB "$LIB/$BASEFILE" "$@"
Any ideas?

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Any kind heroes willing to share the mac version? Very much appreciated :)

The usual tricks to run a pc game on mac are not working with this version... crashes on start.

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
im here cos model quality is amazing ! im not into pregnancy so i expect Anal Sex(cant get pregnant that way)
Would be cool if thes Futa x Futa x Female for some more Fun

Reactions: Oxiton

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
im here cos model quality is amazing ! im not into pregnancy so i expect Anal Sex(cant get pregnant that way)
Would be cool if thes Futa x Futa x Female for some more Fun
Prepare for disappointment, friend. MILF Breeder is the name of the game. There WILL be impregnations and only ONE futa breeding multiple milf characters and maybe a few hot younger honeys along the way. There may be some anal sex at some point. Try CrazySky3D titles. That author has tons of that content! But, this title is all about futa breeding females, especially milf. Hope that helps...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes