Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are also sex scenes with males for the moment or not? (futa on males or vice versa)

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Cool game, i like it. It is a bit short though but nice start. Wish the dev all the best and i am waiting for updates :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are also sex scenes with males for the moment or not? (futa on males or vice versa)
No. That is not part of Serge3DX' work to date. So, don't hold your breath, friend.

The name of the game is MILF Breeders... males can't exactly be bred, now can they?

No. It is most unlikely that you will see that kind of content here... Try EnterTranz or similar author/dev. But, not here. This is the futa impregnation of milf... as in moms I'd love to fuck... Serge3DX is well known for creating fat cock futa having hot sex with females, primarily of the milf variety. Hope that helps...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Looks like alfamgb beat me to posting by a few seconds... Glad to see we agree, my friend. Peace, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dang, I used to sub to this Dev way back when they were doing comics. Always top tier futa art. (y)
Glad they are finally making a game. It looks great, hope we get some Wincest. ;)

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
No. That is not part of Serge3DX' work to date. So, don't hold your breath, friend.

The name of the game is MILF Breeders... males can't exactly be bred, now can they?

No. It is most unlikely that you will see that kind of content here... Try EnterTranz or similar author/dev. But, not here. This is the futa impregnation of milf... as in moms I'd love to fuck... Serge3DX is well known for creating fat cock futa having hot sex with females, primarily of the milf variety. Hope that helps...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Looks like alfamgb beat me to posting by a few seconds... Glad to see we agree, my friend. Peace, Phat;)(y)
Do you know any more type of games where its male on futa.

Nov 6, 2020
I really enjoy the VN so far, and the models are great (though the two-footer still kinda throws me for a loop). While it really isn't an issue right now, given the current length of the VN, I would recommend putting in a pic or something at the end of the chapters letting us know that its over so we can save before it goes back to the main screen. Like I said, the VN isn't long enough right now to make that an issue, but depending on how long you plan on making this, it could cause problems later on if we have to go through the entire game for just the latest update.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
We need a hero to get us the mac version! It's on patreon but not this site yet.
Tried the renpy sdk and the pc version won't launch on mac, crashes on start. Someone get us that mac version please :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Check page 10
Gave you a like, friend, for trying to be helpful. However, it is much better to give the specific post information by copy/paste into the new message you are creating... for instance, your latest post would look like this... #234
if copy/paste from the post number or like this... Today at 1:09 PM if copy/paste from the time sent. Either method works just fine.

Giving a page number is not sufficient to find anything here in forums because...
1) Pages are rather long with a ton of posts to sort though.
2) Just finding the right page relies on knowing how many messages per page you used to sort your forums. The default is 20 per page. I sort 100 per page. So, your page 10 will not be the same as my page 10 unless you are sorting by 100 per page as well. But, the person receiving your information has no way to know that. For the record, sorting by 100 posts per page I only have three total pages for this forum. See what I mean? Hard for me to locate a page 10 that doesn't exist.

So, kudos for trying to assist, my friend. That shows you have the right attitude and belong here. Keep it up. It also helps to know how to use the search function in the top right of the screen. I did that and was quickly able to determine that the latest Android version is still 1.0 on the OP below the other file DL links. So, it looks like our friend sacaria4321 is currently in luck!!!:D:D:D

Try this link!

I found it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milf-breeder-v0-2-serge3dx.128738/post-9380079

That is how the post links look if you right click and select copy link address...

Wills747 was nice enough to offer assistance in moving saves from version one if needed. Awesome!(y)

Search function... Finding games is easy. Just click the "Search" field top right from the main Forums page, check the box to search "titles only", type in the name of the game and get a short list of options. The current version is usually at or near the bottom of the list. Mods, requests and translations usually get listed first for some odd reason.

To search just a particular forum for answers, there is a bit of a trick to it. This is what I do so I don't loose my place...
Right click on any post link in forum, either of the same two links I mentioned to locate posts above. Any post in the forum will do for this task, right click and select "open in new tab" or "open in new window" to keep your current place where you are intact. Then go to the newly opened tab/window and scroll all the way to the top. You will see the "Search" field. Click on it and notice that the field below the search input field has changed to "This thread" leave that there and do not click any other selections. Just type in a few key words for your search and hit enter or click search.

Hope that helps you to continue helping others, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS/UPDATE: Shit! I was so intent on trying to provide a few tips and tricks that I neglected one basic rule of searching by keyword... the less info you give, the more results you get!!! Humble apologies for my error. This is why I proofread and double check myself. Apparently, I had used Android version as my search criteria. When I used only Android I found it! Huzzah! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: the X hunter

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That's Daz in a nutshell. In my experience, there's no real point doing animations unless you port the assets to Blender or some other third-party program.
I think the issue is the dev just doesn't know how to make animations or they just don't have a strong enough GPU to make them.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That's Daz in a nutshell. In my experience, there's no real point doing animations unless you port the assets to Blender or some other third-party program.
I take it back, dev makes a BUNCH of animations. idk why they aren't in the game, literally no excuse ...

Reactions: lxh123

wawaweewaborat

Jul 14, 2021
I take it back, dev makes a BUNCH of animations. idk why they aren't in the game, literally no excuse ...

Animations take way more time? With the amount of renders this update has it'd be atleast double to triple the time per update.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes