sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Another classic example of a legendary comic book author entering the game industry .
Any praise for serge3dx is weak , If you want to see the brilliance of this author's work, download a copy of his comic book collection right now .

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. The music that starts playing in chapter 1 needs to have its audio normalized (it's too low) Someone tell the dev. Show him this link: Audacity audio normalization, it's super fast and easy.

2. When she starts jerking off when looking at the milf, in the start of the game, the music should change to some kind of sneaking, perverted music.

3. Why is the textbox on the top?

4. Music & SFX should not be on the same audio mixer.

5. Awesome how you can choose to not jerk off. Allowing decisions like that makes for a great game.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Milf Breeder 0.2
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text etc etc...
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

(If you had saves from my port of Futa Breeding Agency 0.1 on page 1 I will move them for you)
Mega
Updated my Android port to Milf Breeder 0.2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why not both?
Minotaur means "bull of Minos", and it would denote a male. Minotauress or Minotaurix would be a female, which would be a cow and not a bull. So, I guess it would depend on your definition of futa.
Just a side note: if you cut the cock n balls off of a bull, is it still a bull, or does it become a cow?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes