Oct 12, 2018
I hope the author will add interactions like "futa-futa" to the game, Violet's character will appear in the game and we will have the opportunity to fuck this arrogant bitch. :devilish:
It would be interesting to see the MC one up Violet, but I'd find it better if the MC could simply outperform Violet instead of dominating her. Seeing as the MC is going to be a breeder, the clinic could provide her with some stimulants to improve her physical abilities, which would impress the ladies and shame Violet in the process.

DeadGrimm

Jan 2, 2021
When I saw that he started developing the game, I was just overjoyed. And so she appeared. I will pray that he would continue to do it. One of the saddest times I can't support an author on patreon.

DeadGrimm

Jan 2, 2021
I always love me some good old Futa.
But it has the same problem I have with so many games, The penis is just way to big. It looks stupid and just impractical.
Crap. I have a radically different problem. I love games where characters have big dicks. Not with a huge size like the character himself, but with large ones of about 30 centimeters. But I can understand you to some extent.

DeadGrimm

Jan 2, 2021
Damn, all my money to this game, I hope they add Pregancy and Harem Tags soon
Surge3dx has its universe in the comics. There the characters intersect with each other, but for the most part the have own partner. I don't think there will be a harem. Scarlett is one of the 4 futanari in his universe. I think that there will be group sex or gangbang, but not a harem.

Reactions: Xlan and PapaPhat

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Surge3dx has its universe in the comics. There the characters intersect with each other, but for the most part the have own partner. I don't think there will be a harem. Scarlett is one of the 4 futanari in his universe. I think that there will be group sex or gangbang, but not a harem.
The one in the comic is Gina, in the game is a new character "Scarlett" they may look alike but they are different characters.

Reactions: DeadGrimm

DeadGrimm

Jan 2, 2021
The one in the comic is Gina, in the game is a new character "Scarlett" they may look alike but they are different characters.
To be honest, you're right, I really forgot about the names. But I'm still sure that it will be or the same universe from the comics, but it turns out with different names (but why and for what?). Or a new universe, but with the same models, but different relationships between characters. Personally, I would like to see the second variant, because it opens up many new opportunities for the game, like futa on futa, harem or gangbang. But in any case, I'll be damn happy with everything he does. I love Serge3dx :3

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
To be honest, you're right, I really forgot about the names. But I'm still sure that it will be or the same universe from the comics, but it turns out with different names (but why and for what?). Or a new universe, but with the same models, but different relationships between characters. Personally, I would like to see the second variant, because it opens up many new opportunities for the game, like futa on futa, harem or gangbang. But in any case, I'll be damn happy with everything he does. I love Serge3dx :3
I think of it as being the same person, just from a different timeline. With so little in the game, it is hard to see what the differences are, but both the appearances and origins seem to be the same. Different names open up different possibilities though.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes