DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
It is as good as it is short. Which means it’s great, but can’t get you off unless you replat the game 5 times.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The women are hot, but for an introduction, this is kinda weak. No real story is being built and I have NO IDEA what this "agency" is all about.

Is it "agency," like an organization? Like a company or gov branch that helps futas to breed? or that is breeding futas for some reason, nefarious or not?

Is it "agency" like helping futas to deal with having a giant cock?

I know I may be putting too much thought in here, but I do need story to go with my hot chicks. Just sayin'

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Happy to see a Serge3DX game. My only peev with this is with the dialog box being at the top of the screen. Feels unnatural somehow.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
The mans got a right to share his opinion.
Maybe if the site was strict with its tags and allowed tag blacklisting there would be less 1 star reviews.
Ironically, "the man" is the one complaining about people sharing their opinion in the threads (though I agree with her on this, it's assanine to complain that games contain fetishes and topics you personally don't like). She, on the other hand, are doing it in the review section, which is something more than just sharing her opinion and actually against review policy (you're not supposed to grade games on the basis of how much they cater to your personal preferences).

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ironically, "the man" is the one complaining about people sharing their opinion in the threads (though I agree with her on this, it's assanine to complain that games contain fetishes and topics you personally don't like). She, on the other hand, are doing it in the review section, which is something more than just sharing her opinion and actually against review policy (you're not supposed to grade games on the basis of how much they cater to your personal preferences).
The irony is lost when you delete your post.
Additionally the voting system is useless.

Leonardus

Aug 11, 2017
This is what I was always looking for, young futa gets fun with mature women. After this game, I watched all the awesome comics from serge3dx for the first time, he is definitely one of the best authors who creates content with my favorite fetish

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes