yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfBreeder-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
missing tags:
female domination (though its weird to call it that based on what you expect of femdom, it's way more in line with maledom as MC behaves like a straight up dude);
urination; and evidently pregnancy

other tags that are present in the VN and don't exist on site (but i wish did for filtering sake):
netori; bimbo; big dick; muscular; bukkake

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I've made a little Textbox Mod for those who are not big fans of the upper textbox

Also adjusted textbox transparency so no problem seing what's behind it, and gave the text a outline to compensate for the transparent textbox, and removed quick menu.

Put in the "MILFBREEDER-pc" folder and overwrite when asked
( if you want to keep the quick menu, don't overwrite "Screen" file )

Last edited:

r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
i like that only mc is futa, for now at least, the common thing i noticed in many futa works that authors start adding more and more futas and just cant stop untill everyone is.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The game is called milf breeder and yet there is no pregnancy tag this confuses me unless it's part of the game mechanics?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Well, on my own I can say that the new update is disappointing - there was a faint hope that the author would add animations of sex scenes, but it did not materialize, part of the time was spent on redrawing the initial models, plus completely unnecessary and disgusting fetishes were added (in my opinion opinion). After the release of the 3rd chapter, I thought about financially supporting the author on Boosty, but no, I don’t want to pay for such content.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game is called milf breeder and yet there is no pregnancy tag this confuses me unless it's part of the game mechanics?
If it's called MILF Breeder, then why doesn't have Pregnancy and a tag?
Tags are only for content in the game.

MC creampies several women.

MC then gets a job as an impregnator in a fertility clinic.
Latest update added the first customer.
Creampie with dialog talking about breeding.

But no explicit confirmation of pregnancy yet. (although the dialog says you will keep on fucking the customer until she gets pregnant)
Thus F95 does not tag it with pregnancy yet as it is not currently in the game.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Damn. was hoping for Mom content this update but either way it was crackin fun ;) Hope we get to plow that milf soon multiple times.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes