ofook

Jan 23, 2022
It's obvious that we all enjoy Serge's work, but damn are there a lot of pessimistic people on this thread. If the game hasn't been marked as abandoned and Serge hasn't said that they are dropping it, then just be patient. It's amazing how many people speak about the future of this project as if they have first hand knowledge. All I'm trying to say is keep hope alive that Serge will continue this game.
Anyways, I'll step down from my soapbox now.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
It's obvious that we all enjoy Serge's work, but damn are there a lot of pessimistic people on this thread. If the game hasn't been marked as abandoned and Serge hasn't said that they are dropping it, then just be patient. It's amazing how many people speak about the future of this project as if they have first hand knowledge. All I'm trying to say is keep hope alive that Serge will continue this game.
Anyways, I'll step down from my soapbox now.
last update was november, thats why people are being pessimistic

ofook

Jan 23, 2022
last update was november, thats why people are being pessimistic
I get that, but that doesn't change what I said. Try and be hopeful that Serge will continue this project. They're human just like us and life loves to kick us in the ass from time to time. So try and be patient.

Míster R

Jan 30, 2021
I get that, but that doesn't change what I said. Try and be hopeful that Serge will continue this project. They're human just like us and life loves to kick us in the ass from time to time. So try and be patient.
We don't have a very good track record to be optimistic about this, here are some examples of what happened with the animations

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The thing is, the Dev himself already made a poll if they should continue this as a game or make it Comic-only. So at the very least this shows that the Dev himself is not really sure if it should stay a game and I think it is reasonable to think that the game will be abandoned.

ofook

Jan 23, 2022
The thing is, the Dev himself already made a poll if they should continue this as a game or make it Comic-only. So at the very least this shows that the Dev himself is not really sure if it should stay a game and I think it is reasonable to think that the game will be abandoned.
I agree that it's reasonable to think that, but again, all I said was that we should be patient until there's confirmation one way or the other. That's all.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes