4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is a very new game. The dev is being honest about the game's fetishes. Please do not flood him with negative comments. Ntr is not very popular, but it is his decision and he already warns from the beginning. So we should let him play his game and get on with his idea. And that no one gets angry because they are already warning what kind of game it is
Good luck dev

LukeT

Sep 5, 2017
I was about to say the same. Let's just stick to constructive feedback on the game for the dev for now!
It looks great for a first release, very keen to try it. Good Luck mate!

Reactions: kindnessxy
Nov 26, 2016
Landlady's lingerie, stockings, and heel game are on point. Def giving it a follow for down the line.

Word of advise, learn to filter the self inserting simps crying about NTR quick, kindnessxy . You ain't gonna please them no matter what since they tend to catch feelings for characters in adult games for some reason.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
It is a very new game. The dev is being honest about the game's fetishes. Please do not flood him with negative comments. Ntr is not very popular, but it is his decision and he already warns from the beginning. So we should let him play his game and get on with his idea. And that no one gets angry because they are already warning what kind of game it is
Good luck dev
Thank you very much. There are indeed many difficulties in making the game for the first time, but I will overcome it. Everyone gives me suggestions and I will listen.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
As long as the ntr content is avoidable I'll give it a try
I don't mind ntr/sharing in the game as long as I can avoid it that way people that like it can have it and people that don't like it can enjoy the game also.
I just don't care to be forced to do something or see something I'm uncomfortable with it's a game just looking to enjoy it like everyone else?
Thank you for your time :)

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Landlady's lingerie, stockings, and heel game are on point. Def giving it a follow for down the line.

Word of advise, learn to filter the self inserting simps crying about NTR quick, kindnessxy . You ain't gonna please them no matter what since they tend to catch feelings for characters in adult games for some reason.
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions, I will improve it. This is my first time making a game, and my English is not good. But I will try to make the game well.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
As long as the ntr content is avoidable I'll give it a try
I don't mind ntr/sharing in the game as long as I can avoid it that way people that like it can have it and people that don't like it can enjoy the game also.
I just don't care to be forced to do something or see something I'm uncomfortable with it's a game just looking to enjoy it like everyone else?
Thank you for your time :)
NTR can be avoided completely. But I'm sorry, there is no Android yet.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes