4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
so both routes will have the same amount of content in each update or it will be like culture shock game wherealpha route slow than ntr :p
Yes, I will try to make the two routes at the same time. But now I want to change the content of subsequent updates. I want to change the sharing route to only footjob and foot licking, without any other NTR sex.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
okay just played the game, kinda love the sharing fetish (hope the 'landlady' will still love the mc more than everyone else in the game though).
and also i feel like the corruption is way too fast. but otherwise game is promising

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looks like an awesome game. I haven't tried it yet, but will very soon. (Is in my DL list) ;)

What got interesting was all all the preview images (so much stockings/pantyhose, i am a very big fan of that. Plus the overview picture with the swimsuit):love::love::love::love::love:
So a question rises, how often will stockings/pantyhose(maybe bodystockings too) be in scenes/renders? :p (For me it could be all of them) HAHA :LOL:

The very best of luck with your project kindnessxy (y):)

M'95

May 17, 2019
Yes, I will try to make the two routes at the same time. But now I want to change the content of subsequent updates. I want to change the sharing route to only footjob and foot licking, without any other NTR sex.
Just when I thought you would just do the stuff you planned, you allready are pressured to remove sharing/NTR and do a 180, this does not instill much confidence for the future. I for example dislike foot fetish.

You should just accept you can not please everyone, well no hard feelings and good luck with your foot fetish game.

Some advice : Try to stay consistent because changing your mind about the fetishes will kill your game faster than choosing the "wrong one"

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Just when I thought you would just do the stuff you planned, you allready are pressured to remove sharing/NTR and do a 180, this does not instill much confidence for the future. I for example dislike foot fetish.

You should just accept you can not please everyone, well no hard feelings good luck with your foot fetish game.
Some advice : Try to stay consistent because changing your mind about the fetishes will kill your game faster than choosing the "wrong one"
thank you for your suggestion.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018

You should just accept you can not please everyone, well no hard feelings and good luck with your foot fetish game.

exactly this, well anyways if the ntr route is optional that means you could satisfy everyone. 1 normal route and 1 ntr.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Well, that's disappointing. I mean, it's your game, so do what you want to do. I personally don't think sharing is the same thing as NTR, especially when it's the MC who chooses to share the woman. And if the MC initiates it and the woman doesn't get stolen from the MC, then it's definitely not NTR. But I know there are people out there who think any female character having sex with anyone that's not the MC is NTR. Hell, I bet there are people who would consider a footjob as NTR if it's not with the MC. But hey it is what it is.

Hopefully you'll reconsider adding sharing again, even if you don't add the NTR element. I'll continue to monitor the game. My only advice is do what you want to do. You'll never be able to please everyone. Best of luck.

M'95

May 17, 2019
This just baffles me, how can removing an optional route be a good decsicion?

I dont much like gay, scat, foot fetish,furry futinari and more even, but what do I care if an optional route for that particular fetish is in a game, I can just choose to not folow that path, right?

How insecure do you have to be in your own sexuality to keep crying about an OPTIONAL fetish?

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
This just baffles me, how can removing an optional route be a good decsicion?

I dont much like gay, scat, foot fetish,furry futinari and more even, but what do I care if an optional route for that particular fetish is in a game, I can just choose to not folow that path, right?

How insecure do you have to be in your own sexuality to keep crying about an OPTIONAL fetish?
In fact, other fetishes have nothing to do. The main reason is that there may be NTR, which makes many people dissatisfied.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Well, that's disappointing. I mean, it's your game, so do what you want to do. I personally don't think sharing is the same thing as NTR, especially when it's the MC who chooses to share the woman. And if the MC initiates it and the woman doesn't get stolen from the MC, then it's definitely not NTR. But I know there are people out there who think any female character having sex with anyone that's not the MC is NTR. Hell, I bet there are people who would consider a footjob as NTR if it's not with the MC. But hey it is what it is.

Hopefully you'll reconsider adding sharing again, even if you don't add the NTR element. I'll continue to monitor the game. My only advice is do what you want to do. You'll never be able to please everyone. Best of luck.
Yes, but about NTR does make many people dissatisfied. Actually, I am not trying to please more people. Because of other fetishes, many people just say that I don’t like it. But NTR I have seen more dissatisfied.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes