4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The value of your game is being wasted by the translation and writing being bad. You should really look into finding someone to write it better imo.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
To be honest, pleasing that both sides are more difficult, especially if these two sides are opposites ... there will always be complaints on any side and of course it will take a lot of time for you

Just look at other games that use these 2 route
And in the end it's up to you what you decide .. think carefully

Btw the model Mom/Landlady is very beautiful ;) goodluck dev

Reactions: kindnessxy

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
Looks promising. I will follow your game closely.

I am also working on a new game right now. I'm not done with the first version so far, but it won't be long anymore.

WildStyle*

Nov 9, 2019
I don't get it... She is your Mom (Whatever it might say to avoid problems) and a teacher... Why so complicated? Go trough a lot of hoops to write for her to be your mom and then do whatever you can to call her landlady only for it to not really matter as you go ham on her in seconds.

This incest thing is going into a veeery stupid direction... Why nobody makes a simple game. Your teacher is hot and then you fuck, for one or another reason. With broken english and everything, don't fucking matter. Don't add unnecessary things for no reason!

Anyway, love stockings and pantyhose so good job there! (y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
kindnessxy Imma drop the best piece of advice that you will ever get..... only put in the game what you actually want in the game. don't try to branch out to genres/audiences you don't actually want or care for.

While it might seem like a good idea now to get more people playing, in the long run you will probably grow to hate developing the game because of the content you don't actually want in it.

Which can lead to two outcomes, you ditch said content update wise, and go back to making what you wanted to make, or it kills your drive for the game enough that you ditch it and restart (or ditch game making completely worst case)

If you want to make NTR game, make an NTR game, if you don't want NTR, then don't have NTR. sure you can make it optional, but if you don't want to work on it yourself... then don't.

You don't have to please everyone, they can go play other games. And if you focus on the stuff you actually care about the quality will be better as well.

Chose what you will, just make sure it is your choice, and not a pressured choice from reading comments.

TLDNR: Make what you want to make, don't make what you think you must make. Ignore the people demanding certain types of content because it is what they want.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, Let me make an example :

I am heterosexual guy and I get a choice to A: Be raped by 3 guys, B: Look at 3 guys fucking 3 girls C: I can Fuck 3 beautifull girls.

I am not gonna say : "I am not gay or a cuck I don't want to choose" and run away.

I am going to choose option C and never think about options A and B again, I am just happy I fucked 3 beautifull girls.
Currently there is a single choice in the game where it is either watch or don't watch. still happens canonically. Some people might dislike this. Optional means doesn't happen or does, not happens but you don't see it happen. although as said, thus far is only on one choice.

Reactions: yiffzombie

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Why is Vina .. not MC's mother ... Please explain I don't understand
incest patch.... should have

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Yes yes, the whole Landlady thing is well known.
But the setup with the dad being extremely wealthy but apparently living in a rented place?
Bruh.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
kindnessxy Imma drop the best piece of advice that you will ever get..... only put in the game what you actually want in the game. don't try to branch out to genres/audiences you don't actually want or care for.

While it might seem like a good idea now to get more people playing, in the long run you will probably grow to hate developing the game because of the content you don't actually want in it.

Which can lead to two outcomes, you ditch said content update wise, and go back to making what you wanted to make, or it kills your drive for the game enough that you ditch it and restart (or ditch game making completely worst case)

If you want to make NTR game, make an NTR game, if you don't want NTR, then don't have NTR. sure you can make it optional, but if you don't want to work on it yourself... then don't.

You don't have to please everyone, they can go play other games. And if you focus on the stuff you actually care about the quality will be better as well.

Chose what you will, just make sure it is your choice, and not a pressured choice from reading comments.

TLDNR: Make what you want to make, don't make what you think you must make. Ignore the people demanding certain types of content because it is what they want.
I am very grateful for your valuable suggestions.
My English is really bad!
But I will not give up my love of creating games. This is my first game. It's normal to have some pressure comments.(I can accept.)
The only thing that bothers me is not about NTR content, but my English is very bad.
I like to communicate very much, but my grammar is all incorrect.

Reactions: LikeDat
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes