4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
kindnessxy I really enjoyed this so far. I think it's perfectly captured a certain niche which other games have not been able to expand on. I would have preferred a tiny bit more of a build up but otherwise i've really enjoyed it and i look forward to more from you.

The foot play and pantyhose work is brilliant!

Edit : I had to come back and say the scene where she tests you by putting her foot on your lap with the heels and stockings was such a stand out scene!

Last edited:
Reactions: kindnessxy

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
If the player decides not to help her: Let the homeless proceed, but also give him a reward of in his face and ass as a reward for being a cuck.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

Mute don´t work correct maybe the voice is with your animation scenes. For people that switch off the sound normal in games and hear normal music when they play like me it is not so good.

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
I think that the game progression is way too fast. You start the game, play a little and you're already at a point where there is almost no progress possible anymore. This does not keep the player playing.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
A TOTALLY AMAZING 1st RELEASE I love it has a quick progress (Maybe a little forced but gets to the "meat "quickly) 90% excellent renders, Good dialogue (but the grammar needs work, a couple of bits are undecipherable but you can follow the story line) Keep up the great work this has SOOO much potential And do not be afraid of the NTR (I love it) especially if it is avoidable then people can't complain!

Reactions: kindnessxy

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I would like to see some b and c cupped females too, too many huge breasted women. A nice mix perhaps would be nice. There are other terms other than NTR that should be used to inform the potential player of activity. Non Traditional Romance has a lot of pathes. Cuckold, CuckQueen some of the Japanese terms I forget some of them. It would be helpful to use those. I dislike playing a game personally that, I select that to see whe4re it goes without any recourse to stop the progress. Personally, I would walk away, or use dominance to put things back into perspective.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I would like to see some b and c cupped females too, too many huge breasted women. A nice mix perhaps would be nice. There are other terms other than NTR that should be used to inform the potential player of activity. Non Traditional Romance has a lot of pathes. Cuckold, CuckQueen some of the Japanese terms I forget some of them. It would be helpful to use those. I dislike playing a game personally that, I select that to see whe4re it goes without any recourse to stop the progress. Personally, I would walk away, or use dominance to put things back into perspective.
I think the NTR on F95 kicks up such a stink that people need to know clearly that it exists and they can switch it off. It may be controversial but I like it and if they don't they should run and tell mommy and cry on her lap not on this thread END OF

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Not a bad start, not sure about all the foot fetish stuff it's not my thing I can barely even look at my own feet let alone have someones in my mouth but we all have our kinks and fetishes.

Will the MC have other women to bang? if not then perhaps this would be better having Vina as the MC since we make decisions for her as well, just a thought, look forward to more updates

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I think the NTR on F95 kicks up such a stink that people need to know clearly that it exists and they can switch it off. It may be controversial but I like it and if they don't they should run and tell mommy and cry on her lap not on this thread END OF
I believe you didn't quite get my drift. I wouldn't run home to mommy personally. When I was still in grammer school, growing up inside the city of Chicago. Two gang members followed me home, waited outside for me. Mom said what do they want, I said they are asshole gangbangers. She told them, ok you want to fight my son, take him on one at a time. I fought them I did them some good damage, overall I took a whipping. Later I studied several forms of martial arts. I have fought eight men at a time and won, till more came then ran made a phone call for reinforcements, not from a gang, but from my family (extended family). I was with a army deserter ( I didn't know at the time) they shook up beers and sprayed him down. I told him no, wait, went into a store bought us some soda's and sprayed down the gang with it.... The toughest gang leader present will step forward. If someone wants to mess with me, they opened a whole can. So you would likely be the one crying looking up wondering why your ass was knocked out. Enough said? Also I have fought a golden glove boxer, I never turned professional however. And I know when to cut my losses.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I believe you didn't quite get my drift. I wouldn't run home to mommy personally. When I was still in grammer school, growing up inside the city of Chicago. Two gang members followed me home, waited outside for me. Mom said what do they want, I said they are asshole gangbangers. She told them, ok you want to fight my son, take him on one at a time. I fought them I did them some good damage, overall I took a whipping. Later I studied several forms of martial arts. I have fought eight men at a time and won, till more came then ran made a phone call for reinforcements, not from a gang, but from my family (extended family). I was with a army deserter ( I didn't know at the time) they shook up beers and sprayed him down. I told him no, wait, went into a store bought us some soda's and sprayed down the gang with it.... The toughest gang leader present will step forward. If someone wants to mess with me, they opened a whole can. So you would likely be the one crying looking up wondering why your ass was knocked out. Enough said? Also I have fought a golden glove boxer, I never turned professional however. And I know when to cut my losses.
I think you misread me, it is a common gripe on F95 threads about NTR not a knock at you, you offered constructive criticism about NTR alternatives ( there are pages of discussion on hereabout what constitutes NTR) thought I was mainly backing up you comment and trying to stop the "Knockers and wingers before they started off", you also said if you do not like it you would leave, the wingers can't seam to grasp that concept they think the game should alter to suit them, and I do not like the airbag tits that appear to be in fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: PederSilver5

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What will be the role of Vina's husband in the story? He buy her all sexy outfits, underwears and accessories (high heels, stockings/garter belt, etc.) for make her more sexier… he wants Vina teasing other boys? He will be a cuckold?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What will be the role of Vina's husband in the story? He buy her all sexy outfits, underwears and accessories (high heels, stockings/garter belt, etc.) for make her more sexier… he wants Vina teasing other boys? He will be a cuckold?
"Dad" is a busy international corporate ceo, he is on the road most of the year, seldom visiting home. When Dad is home, he is not as attentive as he should be, and does not perform well in his husbandly duties. If you read the prologue, there will be some expected violence by competitors of his business that could harm the health of DAD, and eventually come home to roost. The son, who has yet to be groomed for the business, will have to deal with that, or the corporation will have to have some form of security detail that is capabble of dealing out violence and defending against same. Story line could have "Dad" become injured further reducing his effectiveness as a lover, or eliminate him from the game through death. A long way to go before the story gets there I think, as he has yet to deal with the Dad's Sister, and the consequences of his bragging to his so called friend, the rumors at school, because of his relationship to the teacher and principal... The aggressive balding teacher that wanted to ....

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes