4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
new update
Milf Teacher Changes-0.0.1.80-pc

ANONFILES - MAC -
MEGA - WIN - https://mega.nz/file/K1BnQa4J#flXIbFSSJY-rm-fT1cppMKajInH42E5gyLi-Kzgz3fI
MEGA - MAC - #1rNkeSf-iR4CRAkOZFAoxXALRA-bQWohAGr1jOYCDu4
RACATY - WIN -
RACATY - MAC -
1. There are 385 images on the third day of the game. 19 animations.
2. Contains 3 dynamic graphs.
3. There are two main character perspectives on the third day of the game.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
new update
Milf Teacher Changes-0.0.1.80-pc

ANONFILES - MAC -
MEGA - WIN - https://mega.nz/file/K1BnQa4J#flXIbFSSJY-rm-fT1cppMKajInH42E5gyLi-Kzgz3fI
MEGA - MAC - Mega#1rNkeSf-iR4CRAkOZFAoxXALRA-bQWohAGr1jOYCDu4
RACATY - WIN -
RACATY - MAC -
1. There are 385 images on the third day of the game. 19 animations.
2. Contains 3 dynamic graphs.
3. There are two main character perspectives on the third day of the game.
Thanks 4 the update (y)

Reactions: kindnessxy

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
no the other links r ok the mac works fine for some reason the win one wont load at all
Okay, Please restart the game. Because I added a new image and paragraph at the beginning of the game, the old save cannot be loaded. Please save the new one again.

Last edited:

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a patch for the landlady? ;) ...
no patch, I have just at the beginning of the game when he asks if we want to change the first name, give the name of "mom" and "aunt" to the director.

Last edited:

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
it on my end my pc is shit some time it plays up think its time for a upgrade and this update is hot. and the dad is shiteward and hope the mc takes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from him to
Thank you for loving my game! I can tell you that I will make Landlady hotter in the future! About partner, you will see her fate in future updates.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you for loving my game! I can tell you that I will make Landlady hotter in the future! Two routes. About partner, you will see her fate in future updates.
If wasn't for my gf losing her job due to covid i would support you but we got 3 daughters and we living of my wages at the moment and i need to put my family first. Looking forward to c where you take the story next

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
If wasn't for my gf losing her job due to covid i would support you but we got 3 daughters and we living of my wages at the moment and i need to put my family first. Looking forward to c where you take the story next
Oh,my friend. Family is the most important thing! Thanks for your heart! I wish you every success in your career! Family happiness!

Last edited:

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
here is the last update found on his "patron" account before it was closed by the creator of this game.
he had informed, if I remember correctly, that it was because he didn't speak english well enough, among other things... too bad. the game was not bad for a start...

MilfTeacherChanges-0.0.2-pc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: gomesa and Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
R.I.P Milf Teacher Changes :cry::cry::cry::cry:

That is really sad news to hear, it was one of my favorites and not many games get on my favorite list specially when they still are at the beginning (Tested when it was v0.0.1b or something) This was something special, at least for me.

Wish you the very best kindnessxy and i hope you will try to make a comeback to this project of yours. :)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
He did say he was trying to improve his English before trying again so it will be a long while, he was very frustrated that what he felt in Spanish he could not translate to English without destroying the story, he did try to edit the renders to go with the translation but it ruined and shortened the story destroying the flow. A SAD LOSS of a great and beautiful game :cry:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes