4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
I am very grateful for your valuable suggestions.
My English is really bad!
I will not give up my love of creating games. This is my first game. It's normal to have some pressure comments.(I can accept.)
The only thing that bothers me is not about NTR content, but my English is very bad.
I like to communicate very much, but my grammar is all incorrect.
Therefore, my English may cause inconvenience to everyone, I apologize here.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I am very grateful for your valuable suggestions.
My English is really bad!
But I will not give up my love of creating games. This is my first game. It's normal to have some pressure comments.(I can accept.)
The only thing that bothers me is not about NTR content, but my English is very bad.
I like to communicate very much, but my grammar is all incorrect.
Then it would probably be best, for both you and the players to not do NTR at all. Since it could hurt your game by simply being in it, in regards to you target audience. And you would get to focus on what you like to make, which ultimately would improve the quality of what you are making. (no one likes to put effort into something they dislike for example).

either way, just make sure whatever choice you make, is a choice you want, not a choice someone else wants.

Reactions: yiffzombie

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just played it and i must, as an v0.1 i do think it is a very good start (at least for my taste).
I really loved the scene with the gift. She looks so hot in those pantyhose (with the hole) ;) hehe

I will have to agree on the cum on her face sadly, that part is not great to be honest :confused: So that should have a rework. Some grammars here and there but that will come. (I saw your post above kindnessxy) :)

I do also agree with bobdillan that you should only add what you want in your game. (y)
You can always make polls to ask what kind of outfit she should wear next if you for instance have 2 different types and don't know yourself what you want or if you wonder what path in-game you should do/make first ans so on.

Again, the very best of luck with your game sir, i will keep this highly on my fave list of games. I really love the stockings and the pantyhose's.
Just a small question on the edge, are you a stockings and pantyhose "fan"? :unsure: :)

Reactions: kindnessxy

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Just played it and i must, as an v0.1 i do think it is a very good start (at least for my taste).
I really loved the scene with the gift. She looks so hot in those pantyhose (with the hole) ;) hehe

I will have to agree on the cum on her face sadly, that part is not great to be honest :confused: So that should have a rework. Some grammars here and there but that will come. (I saw your post above kindnessxy) :)

I do also agree with bobdillan that you should only add what you want in your game. (y)
You can always make polls to ask what kind of outfit she should wear next if you for instance have 2 different types and don't know yourself what you want or if you wonder what path in-game you should do/make first ans so on.

Again, the very best of luck with your game sir, i will keep this highly on my fave list of games. I really love the stockings and the pantyhose's.
Just a small question on the edge, are you a stockings and pantyhose "fan"? :unsure: :)
Thank you very much for your valuable advice.
I have reworked the semen on Vina face and modified it.
Yes, I like pantyhose and stockings very much! Especially after the woman puts on, can appear more sexy!

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020

vina_a_home_15.png how do you feel about the modified image?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thank you very much for your valuable advice.
I have reworked the semen on Vina face and modified it.
No problem my friend. (y)
Nice to hear that the cum on her face is fixed, that was actually the only bad thing for me in it. :)

Yes, I like pantyhose and stockings very much! Especially after the woman puts on, can appear more sexy!
Me too brother, me too :p:love: (Those that makes us stock(ings)-(Panty)hose brother) :unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
It looks much better indeed, maybe just alter the cum on her left side (right side for us/towards the tv) side to be a little more white, other than that very good. :)
Yeah, because this is the lighting effect of the scene itself, but I can't modify it.
Although I can change the angle, I can only see her side face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Btw pls dont listen those negative comment/feedback bout ntr

P.s im not fan of ntr but im justing enjoying playing its all my fetish so im not against

I respect that u dont like ntr i honestly just wanted to enjoy ur making even ntr or non

Reactions: rgnar62

IlDubbio

Dec 1, 2018
I went through the thread really quickly and saw a few people who gave you already valuable advices but most suggested what kind of content you should/nd't bring into YOUR game. So here's my take on it. DO NOT listen to the community.
Do what YOU LIKE or you'll get bored and lose motivation to continue your project. Also this same community who's already asking for specific content likely won't even support your Patreon, so you really have no incentive in listening it.

Now on the game itself, being this the first release, the game looks already promising. Also I dig the focus on stockings/pantyhose, so that's a plus for me.

I'd like to know how much time you have put in this tho, there's a LOT of content, I wonder how big your updates can be if you plan on monthly releases.

I know you acknowledge this already, but you do really need to improve your english a lot, I'm not even an english native speaker myself so I shouldn't have a say in this, but there are lots of sentences that really need some revision (the meaning is there but the way it's told is odd). If you find yourself struggling maybe you could look for someone willing to help you out in this.

Anyway you need to go through you strings again 'cause sometimes MC is called Leon even when another name has been picked, probably happens with others characters as well, but I haven't tryed yet.

During sex scenes some audio loops are annoying, that's due to the fact some moans are short and there are no pauses between them. Also, animations stutter sometimes, dunno if it's hardware related tho.

Wish you good luck with your Patreon.

TL;DR Do what you like, not what others want. Look for ways to get better at english. Fix strings where characters retain their default name when a different one is picked. Improve audio and animations if possible.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes