DImedrolZa

May 18, 2018
You should just go back to your home and speak with Mariah, she'll end Chapter 1.
She is talking about her friend Valerye. Seems like it's not the end. Did i miss something? I even downloaded your "official" save at the and of chapter 1. Still the same.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
She is talking about her friend Valerye. Seems like it's not the end. Did i miss something? I even downloaded your "official" save at the and of chapter 1. Still the same.
Oh, that's the begining of chapter 2. You should go to the Temple and find Valerye. Take the east exit of the town. (Near the blacksmith and Grace's house), follow that path until the temple and talk to Valerye.

Reactions: Fransoto21

DImedrolZa

May 18, 2018
Oh, that's the begining of chapter 2. You should go to the Temple and find Valerye. Take the east exit of the town. (Near the blacksmith and Grace's house), follow that path until the temple and talk to Valerye.
Thank you <3

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
I don't know if it's a problem, but when I talk to the girl in the temple the game is frozen, someone who can help me? PS: here I leave my saved game

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I don't know if it's a problem, but when I talk to the girl in the temple the game is frozen, someone who can help me? PS: here I leave my saved game
You must be playing the first version (0.2024), try talking to her from the bottom and not the sides. It should run the cutscene properly. You can also download this version as well (it fixes that bug):

Jul 16, 2019
guys i reached the goddess temple and talked to heavenly booty owner she told to talk to grace and i followed the path to grace but after that i cant seen to figure what i need... the quest page doesnt have any quests except the one for the poofy to each the lady of the inn clothes

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
guys i reached the goddess temple and talked to heavenly booty owner she told to talk to grace and i followed the path to grace but after that i cant seen to figure what i need... the quest page doesnt have any quests except the one for the poofy to each the lady of the inn clothes
After you talk to Valerye (loved the heavenly booty owner, btw, lol!) you should:
- talk to Grace at the Blacksmith's, she'll join the party.
- head up north and go meet the sex store owner (a quest should pop-up by now)
- after the cutscene, you need to get 1x Thunder Crystal, 1x Iron Ore, 4x Copper Ore and take them to Grace's dad in the Blacksmith's.
- After that, return to the temple. Talk to Valerye, watch the cutscenes.
- Talk to Valerye again alone (enjoy the booty).
- Head back to town and sleep (check Ammy's/Betty's scenes before you sleep, or do them later after the chapter is done).
- At night, visit the witch for a scene, or head to the forest for the second dungeon.
- After that it's pretty much straight-forward.

A reminder, there are two ways to keep track of things. You can check the Quest Log (it isn't avaiable for everything in the game though) or check your Crystal Ball key item, Raphy will give you hints. When you get access to the HUD menu, you'll be able to access her hints easier.

Apr 15, 2020
A reminder, there are two ways to keep track of things. You can check the Quest Log (it isn't avaiable for everything in the game though) or check your Crystal Ball key item, Raphy will give you hints. When you get access to the HUD menu, you'll be able to access her hints easier.
how goes the progress for the game? do you plan on adding more things before you implement chapter 3? btw which female characters have scenes so far?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
how goes the progress for the game? do you plan on adding more things before you implement chapter 3? btw which female characters have scenes so far?
Hi! Thanks for asking, let's see: I've started work on Chapter 3, the progress depends on the budget, and I have a limited amount I can invest each month on assets.

I prefer to work on full chapter or half-chapter content (for chapters that are going to be larger) so I don't have to juggle too often with my other obligations and I also like to take time to check feedback and fix as much as I can, so I rather do as much work before updating and uploading everything back again (which takes time that I could be working on the game, etc).

Right now, I'm focusing on Chapter 3, no plans to add anything to this version.

So far the characters with special CG scenes are:
Mariah, Grace, Valerye, Mrs Betty (innkeeper), Mrs Ammy (baker), Raphy (the witch), Isis (an antagonist).
Characters with interactive scenes:
Valerye, Mrs Betty.

Reactions: Fransoto21
Apr 15, 2020
Hi! Thanks for asking, let's see: I've started work on Chapter 3, the progress depends on the budget, and I have a limited amount I can invest each month on assets.

I prefer to work on full chapter or half-chapter content (for chapters that are going to be larger) so I don't have to juggle too often with my other obligations and I also like to take time to check feedback and fix as much as I can, so I rather do as much work before updating and uploading everything back again (which takes time that I could be working on the game, etc).

Right now, I'm focusing on Chapter 3, no plans to add anything to this version.

So far the characters with special CG scenes are:
Mariah, Grace, Valerye, Mrs Betty (innkeeper), Mrs Ammy (baker), Raphy (the witch), Isis (an antagonist).
Characters with interactive scenes:
Valerye, Mrs Betty.
cool. do you have a Pixiv Fanbox that one can support?

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
After you talk to Valerye (loved the heavenly booty owner, btw, lol!) you should:
- talk to Grace at the Blacksmith's, she'll join the party.
- head up north and go meet the sex store owner (a quest should pop-up by now)
- after the cutscene, you need to get 1x Thunder Crystal, 1x Iron Ore, 4x Copper Ore and take them to Grace's dad in the Blacksmith's.
- After that, return to the temple. Talk to Valerye, watch the cutscenes.
- Talk to Valerye again alone (enjoy the booty).
- Head back to town and sleep (check Ammy's/Betty's scenes before you sleep, or do them later after the chapter is done).
- At night, visit the witch for a scene, or head to the forest for the second dungeon.
- After that it's pretty much straight-forward.

Hello, sorry but there are scenes from Mariah or what scenes are available ???
PS: your game promises a lot, keep it up I love it!

Mob4027

May 7, 2019
LeelaK I cannot figure out what do to at night before dinner. It doesn't allow me to enter the house and I already visited all the houses in the village but it still does not allow me to enter??

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys! Quick question, for those who have played the game so far: Which scenes are your favorites so far? Which girl did you like the most / wants to see more? Some of the VAs are curious about your impressions, lol! :3

thanks LeelaK going check it now
You're welcome! :3

Hello, sorry but there are scenes from Mariah or what scenes are available ???
PS: your game promises a lot, keep it up I love it!
There are 4 Mariah scenes on the game so far.

a full save would be appreciated.
My version of the game is already modified. If someone would kindly upload one. I'll see if I can make one.

LeelaK I cannot figure out what do to at night before dinner. It doesn't allow me to enter the house and I already visited all the houses in the village but it still does not allow me to enter??
There is a wooden house outside the city's walls. Go around the wall following the pumpkins, enter the house, watch the scene and then go back to your home. ^ ~ ^

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Guys! Quick question, for those who have played the game so far: Which scenes are your favorites so far? Which girl did you like the most / wants to see more? Some of the VAs are curious about your impressions, lol! :3

You're welcome! :3

There are 4 Mariah scenes on the game so far.

My version of the game is already modified. If someone would kindly upload one. I'll see if I can make one.

There is a wooden house outside the city's walls. Go around the wall following the pumpkins, enter the house, watch the scene and then go back to your home. ^ ~ ^
Hey, Mariah is for me the best character and it would be very good to have more of her in future updates, although valerye has too much potential, there is only one thing that I would like to tell you, your game is absolutely good. Keep it up !!!

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes