LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
LeelaK I realize 1 of the biggest problem after playing your game now: You don't seperating the weapons of each character, which make me wasting money to buy some stuff my character can't wear but the girls could
I think in the next update you should seperate what kind of weapons and armors the MC could wear and what only the girls in your party could so that people don't buy too many things and had to leave them in the storage or sold it
I agree when you select the armor it showed higher stat for the MC so I purchased it but than found I could not wear it. WTF? I wasted so much money it's not funny. Please fix this if someone can't wear it let us see that.
Guys, I'm genuinely curious about this one, cuz I went back and I couldn't find an item that the MC couldn't use that showed the MC could get higher stat from. Do you remember which item it was? Maybe there's something wrong with the item itself.

Every item that he couldn't equip just showed "-" in every stat category, so that's weird. Lemme know and I'll look for a fix for it.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Reactions: Fransoto21

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Also, the forest poof's counter attack move will sometimes miss itself sometimes causing nothing to happen. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but in case it isn't I thought you should know.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Also, the forest poof's counter attack move will sometimes miss itself sometimes causing nothing to happen. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but in case it isn't I thought you should know.
Actually, that one happened to me during one of the multiple testings. Even though it's supposed to have a 100% success rate, rpgm has its crazy way of doing calculations sometimes, but I found it so curious, and since there's the possibility to fighter one-on-one I thought it would be funny to let the player get a lucky shot and have an easier time in the battle.

That won't happen for future counter-attack moves, I'll event those from scratch, but I'll let just this first one, cuz ya know it actually cracked me a bit when it happened, lol!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
one is south from the forest entrance... one east from the point you met her and one north (need to cross a bridge east from teh dragon gate and than follow the path South East)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, I'm genuinely curious about this one, cuz I went back and I couldn't find an item that the MC couldn't use that showed the MC could get higher stat from. Do you remember which item it was? Maybe there's something wrong with the item itself.

Every item that he couldn't equip just showed "-" in every stat category, so that's weird. Lemme know and I'll look for a fix for it.

Thanks again for the feedback!
I don't know how to explain it to make it easy to imagine, but I'll take 1 of the game called SEQUEL awake I'm playing before your game as reference:
_In that game, when you go to weapon's shop a buying the weapons for the MC and the girls in his party the game mechanic has done a very interesting way to make it easier: Aside the typical listing of all the weapons and armors you could use th "W" and "E" button to switch to each member to see a more specific and detail list of which weapons and armors they could use
_And even more convenient is that even if you didn't do that, you could still search and look into each stat of the weapons and armors to see if they are for your character or not. If they are like...a sword that only your MC could use then the stat would appear in his status while others didn't have that. The same with other characters in your party, only the items that fitting for them would adding stat and MC don't have it

Your game don't have that feature, all the items would adding stat for all the characters but don't show what item are unique for each of them to use so I just bought all and waste lot of money for items that maybe and only the future pary members could use. I think in the future update you could adding either the mechanic I mentioned above or putting the specific character's name before those items so that you know which one could be use for MC and which for the party members, so that people don't confuse and just buy too many things that still didn't need at that moment

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
_In that game, when you go to weapon's shop a buying the weapons for the MC and the girls in his party the game mechanic has done a very interesting way to make it easier: Aside the typical listing of all the weapons and armors you could use th "W" and "E" button to switch to each member to see a more specific and detail list of which weapons and armors they could use
_And even more convenient is that even if you didn't do that, you could still search and look into each stat of the weapons and armors to see if they are for your character or not. If they are like...a sword that only your MC could use then the stat would appear in his status while others didn't have that. The same with other characters in your party, only the items that fitting for them would adding stat and MC don't have it
That's exactly how it is implemented in this game aswell though...
I am suspecting you are just looking at the wrong status screen
2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Also Weapons and armors alike are sorted by Character and Tier as seen in the screenshot, so you can make an educated gues that you'll eventually have a temporarerly member in the team requiring this stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's exactly how it is implemented in this game aswell though...
I am suspecting you are just looking at the wrong status screen
View attachment 796274 View attachment 796275 View attachment 796276 View attachment 796279

Also Weapons and armors alike are sorted by Character and Tier as seen in the screenshot, so you can make an educated gues that you'll eventually have a temporarerly member in the team requiring this stuff
After I finish chapter 2 I must say that you're right, all the items I waste my money early on turn out really help me
But I think the mechanic are and still very had to notice, when I'm playing I only focus on the upper list and not the small one on the right so I think next update the developer should make them more noticeable
But overall it was my fault too for not putting effort to checking throughout, so if I have say something wrong the I hope you would forgive me LeelaK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone direct me to the 3 bloody muskin mushrooms, got 2 but there doesn't seem to exist a third.
From the Forest Entrance... one is north (need to climb some ranks) and one is in the map with the Boss...
and if my memory is not betraying me one is south from the area you find Grace "training"

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
From the Forest Entrance... one is north (need to climb some ranks) and one is in the map with the Boss...
and if my memory is not betraying me one is south from the area you find Grace "training"
Man I feel stupid, just figured it out, sorry just not my day and thanks man hope you're well.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
After I finish chapter 2 I must say that you're right, all the items I waste my money early on turn out really help me
But I think the mechanic are and still very had to notice, when I'm playing I only focus on the upper list and not the small one on the right so I think next update the developer should make them more noticeable
But overall it was my fault too for not putting effort to checking throughout, so if I have say something wrong the I hope you would forgive me LeelaK
Oh, don't worry, I'm just glad everything worked out. But yeah, all the options you mentioned are indeed there. I dunno what else I can do to make it more recognizable, but I'll think of something. I can make the right window a bit bigger to give it more emphasis, maybe that'll help! :3

Night mission when i click log nothing happen quest stuck there
Break the other logs in the first part of the forest to learn her move first. This was actually an oversight you should have been able to destroy the log even without having learned JH. Originally Grace's scene was supposed to be optional, but I turned into a full tutorial for how she learns her skills. I'm definitelly fixing that.

Can someone direct me to the 3 bloody muskin mushrooms, got 2 but there doesn't seem to exist a third.
The last one is in the boss room, the hint is the MC and Grace returning and passing by it while talking about checking the list. You can head back to the room and pick it up.

Yup, that's all of them. ^ ~ ^

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
I don't know how to explain it to make it easy to imagine, but I'll take 1 of the game called SEQUEL awake I'm playing before your game as reference:

Your game don't have that feature, all the items would adding stat for all the characters but don't show what item are unique for each of them to use so I just bought all and waste lot of money for items that maybe and only the future pary members could use. I think in the future update you could adding either the mechanic I mentioned above or putting the specific character's name before those items so that you know which one could be use for MC and which for the party members, so that people don't confuse and just buy too many things that still didn't need at that moment
i mean the game does let you know which weapon or armor goes to which person and you can swap between party members when seeing what stats get raised in the buying menu. dunno why you're having that issue though

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
oh i just notice the update LOL, happy to see u still there Leelak, i was thinking this was already forget.

Go to give a try!, thanks for the excellent work

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
oh i just notice the update LOL, happy to see u still there Leelak, i was thinking this was already forget.

Go to give a try!, thanks for the excellent work
Nah, still going, hehe! You can also follow me at twitter too to check how things are going. I usually post info on SS > Twitter > F95 and I usually keep the news here a bit bigger, so I let some stuff build up.

You hope you like it so far! ^~^

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
really liking the game, but is it just me or are the quick time events really fast?
I can barely even finish the easy difficulty of the training dummy.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
what do i do after i talk to the new teacher person at the church?
If it's the first time (at the begining of the day/chapter) you should talk to Grace at the Blacksmith. If it's after you get the training menus unlocked, you need to talk to Valerye in her chambers first, and during the afternoon you need to go to your bed.

really liking the game, but is it just me or are the quick time events really fast?
I can barely even finish the easy difficulty of the training dummy.
Thank you! I'm glad you're liking it. Yeah, apparently I'm going to have to do some fine-tuning for the QTE.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes