Jul 7, 2017
Thank yo~u so much for the kind words, please consider supporting the SS if you can. We're really going to need the support for chapter 3. We blew most of our budget we had prepared for the game, so to make sure things won't slow down, I hope we get good enough support. I'm gonna open up an itch io page soon, I hope that helps to spread it.
Ahhhhh... you sold me. Ok, I just backed the project. Good luck moving forward, you have something really cool here!

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Ahhhhh... you sold me. Ok, I just backed the project. Good luck moving forward, you have something really cool here!
Aw! Thanks! Welcome to the SS! You guys make everything possible! :3

Cought a bug with Ms Betty scene, somehow right after the pic appeared it changed to another one from different scene:
Geez! I thought I had taken care of all of those. Try updating this file under www/data (make a backup first, I dunno if it could crash the game) and see if it fixes that.

Reactions: Fransoto21

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
so how do i do the lust battler thingy? i was asked by Ammy to find out about it but dont see where to go.
Oh, that's something for later updates. That's plot stuff that will be revealed as the game progresses. But Ammy's storyline will heavily feature it. :3

Reactions: Fransoto21

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
Why the Master Errand timer (sparring, help scotty clean up mess etc..) is so freaking fast? i can't even came close to finish hitting all the buttons and the the timer just ends like lightning speed

Last edited:
Reactions: galohan and LeelaK

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug at night if you speak to the blacksmith seller outside of the blacksmith you can not exit out of the buy screen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why the Master Errand timer (sparring, help scotty clean up mess etc..) is so freaking fast? i can't even came close to finish hitting all the buttons and the the timer just ends like lightning speed
Personally I didn't have much issue with the timer... greater poblem was to recognize the next key I had to press since the last 3 keys were equally colored (or better said the previous, the current and finally the following key) without a visible marker on what key was supposed to be the required one

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy damn, Valerye really thristy for our MC boy dick isn't she? And I love the witch so much with those 4th wall breaking and the weird personality
Grace was the knucklehead but reliable type of girl that I could depend on, the mom...well, a little too tsundere right there, hopefully she would not go too hard on her son in the future
Overall I really love this game, all the characters with their own personalities (even the normal NPC) and difference dialogues, with so many humor and comedic moments,...Make me want for more and want this game to be more well known and supporting by fans, truly a shame to see it still not have that many

Apr 15, 2020
game is good so far. look forward to new updates. i do hope there will be more sex scenes.

also how many sketches is that scroll supposed to unlock? i used it when i got to chapter 2 but nothing happened

Apr 15, 2020
she calls me mark during the part in chapter 2 where they choose masters

also how do i get that second lamp at night at the place where you need 2 lamps i dont know how to get up their XD
when you get to the path where you would got to the map with the spider spider lamp there should be a path off to the right. i was having issues finding it as well till i spotted that path

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
LeelaK I realize 1 of the biggest problem after playing your game now: You don't seperating the weapons of each character, which make me wasting money to buy some stuff my character can't wear but the girls could
I think in the next update you should seperate what kind of weapons and armors the MC could wear and what only the girls in your party could so that people don't buy too many things and had to leave them in the storage or sold it

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hm, I was managing it okay. But cool, I'll increase the timer a bit for future releases. The harder sparring difficulties will be tougher still.

I'm waiting for scenes with the teacher
Her storyline is planned to start next chapter.

Bug at night if you speak to the blacksmith seller outside of the blacksmith you can not exit out of the buy screen.
Try the cancel button.

Personally I didn't have much issue with the timer... greater poblem was to recognize the next key I had to press since the last 3 keys were equally colored (or better said the previous, the current and finally the following key) without a visible marker on what key was supposed to be the required one
I'll replace them for next update, it was planned before release, but it would have delayed it further.

she calls me mark during the part in chapter 2 where they choose masters

also how do i get that second lamp at night at the place where you need 2 lamps i dont know how to get up their XD
Thanks, someone had reported that before, I have fixed that oversight. If you're talking about the second lamp, check the log on the bottom part. It will open a secret cave that leads to the upper part and the lamp.

Holy damn, Valerye really thristy for our MC boy dick isn't she? And I love the witch so much with those 4th wall breaking and the weird personality
Grace was the knucklehead but reliable type of girl that I could depend on, the mom...well, a little too tsundere right there, hopefully she would not go too hard on her son in the future
Overall I really love this game, all the characters with their own personalities (even the normal NPC) and difference dialogues, with so many humor and comedic moments,...Make me want for more and want this game to be more well known and supporting by fans, truly a shame to see it still not have that many
Ha! Such a nice post, thank you so much! Yup, Val is a "bit" shameless indeed. The witch is my beloved's OC (hiya!), we're going to have lots of fun and in-jokes with her, we have the craziest scene ideas for her. Grace is best girl, it's so fun to write for her, expect lots of her in chapter 3! The mom has a soft side, but that will take effort to break into, lots of backstory there.

Thank you so much for the words, it feels good to know that all that writing and world-building is getting across! ^ ~ ^

game is good so far. look forward to new updates. i do hope there will be more sex scenes.

also how many sketches is that scroll supposed to unlock? i used it when i got to chapter 2 but nothing happened
If you get everything from chapter 1, it unlocks the dream sequence's CGs (12-15 IIRC).

what to do after maxing mom and val's love love mode?
Nothing just yet, all their current actions unlock after you get Intimacy Level 1 (spells, giving gifts, and the extra scenes "shower" "massage").

LeelaK I realize 1 of the biggest problem after playing your game now: You don't seperating the weapons of each character, which make me wasting money to buy some stuff my character can't wear but the girls could
I think in the next update you should seperate what kind of weapons and armors the MC could wear and what only the girls in your party could so that people don't buy too many things and had to leave them in the storage or sold it
You mean checking who can use the equipment? If so, you can check on the right stat screen, you can switch characters with pgdn (if the character can't equip it, the stats will be darkened and with a - ).

Thank for the feedback though. I'll take note of it and see what I can do about it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I agree when you select the armor it showed higher stat for the MC so I purchased it but than found I could not wear it. WTF? I wasted so much money it's not funny. Please fix this if someone can't wear it let us see that.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes