bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I panicked because I thought htis game had been abandoned!!!

Are there any saves included or do I have to find a save?

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
since there is milf in Milfairy Tales, i hope there are some lactation and/or preggo fetish in the future
Both are planned, lactation is the name of a planned character, hehe! You'll like Chapter 3.

considering how new life is created in this world I have my doubts that's actually possible
You guys shouldn't take Esnict very seriously... just saying. Lol! To be honest, I like the fact that allows people to have multiple interpretations. For those who don't like the kink, they can see it under another light.

anyone know wheres the secret place? Can't enter the house without finding it
It's the hut outside the city walls.

alright preggo is impossible, but at least lactation would be nice
Both are possible, but pregnancy won't show up anytime soon.

I panicked because I thought htis game had been abandoned!!!

Are there any saves included or do I have to find a save?
Nope. Still going, but I'd rather make longer updates with more content, if possible.
I'm readying a save file with a complete Chapter 1, just in case. I'll be sure to add saves with previous chapters 'cleared' in the future.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Both are planned, lactation is the name of a planned character, hehe! You'll like Chapter 3.

You guys shouldn't take Esnict very seriously... just saying. Lol! To be honest, I like the fact that allows people to have multiple interpretations. For those who don't like the kink, they can see it under another light.

It's the hut outside the city walls.

Both are possible, but pregnancy won't show up anytime soon.

Nope. Still going, but I'd rather make longer updates with more content, if possible.
I'm readying a save file with a complete Chapter 1, just in case. I'll be sure to add saves with previous chapters 'cleared' in the future.
Please do, the save file i had from chapter 1 is showing some kind of error "typeerror, cannot read property '17'

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
I really am enjoying the game, it is really well made but I noticed a problem that the moment I go talk with Val for the first time inside the church, my character moves behind one of the statues and after the dialogue with her I cant move or open the menu.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I don't like RPGM games at all, but THIS ONE looks super clean and fun! I will give it a try!
Thank you! That's really nice to hear, I hope you enjoy it! :3

Not gonna lie, they don't look very MILF-y to me, but I like the artsyle. Definitely keeping an eye out for this.
Yeah, it has to do with our artist's style. (The full resolution images have details that gets lost in the game a little).
I personally follow the "the larger the hips the milfyer" lol!

We have reached peak Japan levels without this being Japanese
That's a cool compliment! Haha! I was aiming for that!

How do you defeat that chicken boss? He's kicking my ass.
Level 3-4 is a good start, get some equipment. Absolutely kill the small birds as quickly as you can. If you found Grace's skill (cut 3 logs in the forest to get it) she will be able to break his defense stance. If you don't have her skill, heal and guard until the stance is over. Remember to heal if you HP is under 150.

Please do, the save file i had from chapter 1 is showing some kind of error "typeerror, cannot read property '17'
Oh! The old saves from the first release don't work on this version. There were changes to the main engine.
I'll post a save soon, working on that right now.

Plate Armour protecting boobs since the 13th century
Indeed! Best boob protection besides the magic bikini! :3

walkthrough? How do I begin after taking a peek at mom taking a shower?
Leave town from the north exit and head to the forest.

Help your childhood friend to train her skill in order to break his defence stance... teh rest is quiet simple... keep building TP and use skills
Yup! That's the way, I wanna see if I can make every skill to be as useful or unique as possible.

Yes! A new chapter thank you!
You're welcome! ^ ~ ^

I really am enjoying the game, it is really well made but I noticed a problem that the moment I go talk with Val for the first time inside the church, my character moves behind one of the statues and after the dialogue with her I cant move or open the menu.
I see, I've found the issue, you have to talk to Val from the bottom. If you talk to her from her sides that will happen. I mixed up the direction of the triggers, my bad. This file should fix it, add to the www/data folder (backup the old file, in case this one doesn't work)

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
The ladies look very young to be MILFs. Large hips and waist tend to where be the MILF-ifying attributes lie, after becoming a mom the body tends to get big in those areas (breasts too but not as much, if they had small before they're not gonna become gargantuan after). Gonna give this game a whirl tho, it looks interesting enough

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
I see, I've found the issue, you have to talk to Val from the bottom. If you talk to her from her sides that will happen. I mixed up the direction of the triggers, my bad. This file should fix it, add to the www/data folder (backup the old file, in case this one doesn't work)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it seems I was talking from the sides then. When I talked with her from the bottom the game worked normally.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry you felt that about the voices, but to each their own, I guess. I can't guarantee if I can separate the SFX from it, the engine has its restrictions, but I'll at least give a look into that.
Not gonna lie, The first thing I was looking to do after I heard Mariah is to turn off the voice. Turns out I can't :cry:. Not only the sound quality is bad, the voice acting itself is horrible too imo. If it was up to me I would not add any voice at all unless I have a big budget from the beginning, also even if I wanted to I would hold out hiring voice actor/actress until I have the money to afford the good ones at least. Cause it was a bit of a let down considering this game have beautiful arts and in-game graphics.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Dear, LeelaK

I thoroughly enjoy this game! Nice content, adventuring here and there, nice art, enjoyable scenes, fun story (at least what i like) and just fun altogether. Quickly rising as a game i really like.

However, despite how much i do support you, your work and your game, i cannot express how immense annoying the games text font is! I realize that you wish to try something "different" and have a font that's not elsewhere, but the font you've chosen, isn't the best, to say the least. Pardon if i come out harsh with that, but although i do not like the font, i reckon you can solve this very easily; add a secondary and a more readable font as an option within the options menu or so, if that's even possible. That's the tip of the nice mixture of a wonderful game that i find is missing. Honestly.

I felt like i wanted to share my view on that, because normally, i am all okay with most fonts, but this one was just painful to deal with in the long run, hence my suggestion above. I'm a big, big fan of the RPGM genre, and i am quite so picky and careful which games i -do- play properly, but this game, i like so much that i just had to come with this.

What you reckon? Would an alternative and a more normal font be an idea to put within the game, or? Take a look at i.e Karryn's Prison. That font is very pleasing to the eyes.

I guess that me rambling on about the FONT of the game shows how well you've done things, LeelaK... But yea, it is just that minor detail i really would wish to see a change to. Otherwise, i absolutely like it where this is going so far, aaabsolutely!

And a + to you for being so active within these forums too!

I look forward for more development with this nice piece of a game! Definitely keep up with the amazing work!

PS: I see some people are on about voices in this game, and honestly, being the fact that i am a voice actor myself, i turn off -all- the voices in games like these, because i don't want voices to be a ruining factor for when playing through these games. It's just a personal thing i cannot handle too well, so no disrespecting your game and/or your VAs.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Game looks quite nice and the devs seem to have planned quite a bit already which is a pretty good sign. The content so far seems really polished as well. The erotic events though aren't all that exciting. It's more like "ecchi moments" rather than actual adult stuff. Obviously as the game progresses the sex will go further as well but from what I've seen so far I have some reservations about it being "fap-inducing". It just seems too cute and too tame for a real adult game.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes